Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Parenting in Contemporary Society (4th Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on June 9, 2009
This book is very beneficial in explaining current family structures and provides highlights in each chapter that gives tips to enhance each situation. Since I will be working with diverse family types in my field of study, I found this book very helpful in understanding current family dynamics and cultural influences.
on August 4, 2013
I was able to understand and make sense of what it means to parent in a society like today, Very informative.
on May 31, 2014
This book was very helpful durning my class. I would recommend this book to anyone who would like advice on parenting or anyone who is studying family development.
on September 22, 2009
The book was the exact same book and was very nice. the only problem I had was that I paid for expedited shipping and it took over a week to get to me. Other than that very happy.
on February 10, 2010
I'm using this for my Child Development Class, Urban Families: Contemporary Issues. I think its useful
on March 12, 2008
The book was in perfect condition. I purchased the book as "NEW" and I still paid a cheaper price than I would have at my school's book store. I was very pleased with the sale and hope to do business with this seller again.