- File Size: 2128 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018OKC1ZY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,099,949 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Parenting:Parenting Book: MISTAKE – YOUR KIDS’ BEST FRIEND! (Parenting,Love and Logic,Toddlers,Overparenting,Teens,Single,Books) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Kindle, November 27, 2015||
|$2.99 to buy|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It explains very logically each aspect of this attachment, and helps the parent understand that it is normal. It explains how the parent can react to this connection – in ways that are helpful and nurturing.
It explains that the object (a Teddy bear) is alive to the toddler, and is a comfort object. It goes into the different aspects and phases of this attachment. To understand the different levels of this bonding of the object and the child is an immense help in coping calmly with this phase of the child.
I can’t imagine this book being more helpful than it is –a must read for new parents.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Child Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Child Development & Psychology > Development