Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Parent's Choice Infant Formula With Iron Advantage 23.2 ounce
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 30, 2012
We used Parent's Choice Formula with our twins. The hospital sent us home with a bunch of samples of a Name Brand formula. When we ran out and went to the store to get more, we had sticker shock once we realized how expensive it was going to be to feed twins. Unfortunately, I physically could not breast feed, so formula was a necessity. We sat down in the aisle at the store, pulling cans of the various formulas off of the shelf and comparing the nutrition labels. It was surprising to see that they were all just about the same thing, yes the Parent's Choice was half the price, and for a larger container!
We did a little more research about infant formula, and found out that due to certain guidelines made by the FDA, all infant formulas are required to be made nutritionally equal. So, we didn't have to worry about sub par nutrition, or having to use more to get the right nutrients, etc... It was essentially buying the same formula, with a different label/price.
In the course of a year of formula feeding twins, we saved nearly $1400. We used that money to get other things that they needed.
on July 25, 2014
I bought this for my 9 month old. She normally drinks breast milk but I've recently started giving her formula as well. She did really good with this. I was a bit skeptical about a generic formula brand but after some research I found out that most formulas have the same exact stuff in it. Basically, your just buying a name. The only thing that bothered me was that I think this is cheaper in the store.
on September 4, 2013
A little cheaper than the store. If you have a amazon gift certificate this is the way to go. The shipping was great as well. Will definitely be doing this again to stock up.
on April 10, 2013
PARENTS CHOICE INFANT FORMULA WITH IRON ADVANTAGE IS ONE OF THE BEST INFANT FORMULAS ON THE MARKET TODAY, IT WILL FEED THE MOST FUSSY BABYS AND KEEP THEM NOURISHED PROPERLY
on June 1, 2012
This person is trying to sell you 4 ounces of formula for more expensive than the store sells it for for a whole huge can. This is exactly what you get FOR FREE on the company website. They are probably selling you free samples they received, very shady!
on April 2, 2012
I started my daughter on Emfamil and she was gassy and constipated. I changed her to Similac, and she did great but it was costing me $25 a tub. Ridiculous. A woman at Babies R Us told me to try this brand, because she had switched her child over. I tried it, and my daughter had no issues switching between the formulas. The ingredients are almost identical. Only two things were different, and it was only by a few percentage points. It works great and is an awesome bargain. Formula companies all have to meet certain requirements to label their product as formula, which reassured me that I had nothing to worry about. You can also find it at Walmart stores (I hate that store, BUT it saves on shipping).