- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Xlibris, Corp. (January 28, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 142574575X
- ISBN-13: 978-1425745752
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,984,321 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Parents as Leaders: Strategies for Great <br>Parenting Leadership Paperback – January 28, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
About the Author
Dr. Theresa Adams is a motivational spiritual leader. The author's mission is to change the world by aiding parents through the transformation process of becoming better leaders for our children who are the future.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?