Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on April 24, 2017
I really like this Lingerie! I am so happy to have found something that supports my huge bust and make me look sexy for my husband!
on September 23, 2012
very very pretty item...this babydoll does not come with matching panties and runs pretty small but otherwise it is a beautiful garment. very sexy!!
on November 28, 2014
I am a 34G. Several other reviewers said this runs small, so I ordered a 36G. It is a little big for me. I would recommend ordering your normal size. It is not as sheer as in the photo, which is fine with me. The quality seems very high. This is the first time I have ordered lingerie by bra size (as opposed to just L or XL). It gives me a better-defined figure, so I will look for this type of lingerie from now on. Note that it does not come with a panty, but you can order a matching panty separately.
on March 8, 2014
I am a 32J currently as I am nursing (originally a 32 DDD). This fits my girls so nicely---keeping them separate and perky:) I feel sexy in it and my husband likes it as well! Would definitely recommend for purchase by women tired of cups being too small in lingerie that they purchase...You should try their bras too!
on February 13, 2015
This is the first piece of lingerie I've owned that fit well and flattered my figure! I am petite and a 34H, so it is hard to find anything that works for my figure without making me look like I am drowning in extra fabric or spilling out of the cups. This was perfect! I ordered up a band size per reviewers advice but I wished I would have stuck with my own size. It worked well on the tightest setting, but I could have had a better band fit had I ordered the 34. The straps are thick and supportive without taking away from the beauty of the lingerie. I am still in my 20s, so finding well fitting lingerie that does not look like something my grandmother would wear is something that has been hard for me to find. My husband has never raved about a piece of lingerie like he did over this. I highly recommend it to anyone in a hard to fit size!
on May 28, 2015
Wow, never had a piece of lingerie that fit so perfectly. I'm a size Large (12-14) in clothes, but my girls are more like an XL so I have a hard time finding things that fit. This babydoll fits wonderful and my hubby will be so happy. It does help that you can buy it in your exact bra size with three rows of clips for chest sizing, and it has adjustable shoulder straps, but it's also just enough see-through to be sexy but not show every bump/lump. I'm glad I bought this at the same time as another that didn't work out at all as I needed it for anniversary trip. Note, it does not come with panties, but I was fine with just picking something out of my drawer since it's black.
on May 30, 2013
I wanted something white to wear on my wedding night so I chose this. I am very glad I did because it is long enough to flatter my curvy figure but sexy enough so that I will feel good in it. I normally wear a 32G in Freya and Panache. The 34G fit perfect. It is a sheer fabric but not too sheer. It hides those imperfections.
on November 3, 2015
I'd just assumed H cups in affordable lingerie were like the Loch Ness monster, but lo and behold, I stumbled into this little corner of Amazon! I waited until the price of the 34H dropped to $16ish before buying, and between the price and not spilling out all over the place, I love this thing. The sheer portion on the bottom looks like it'll hold up through many delicates cycles, and has length and a good stretch to it. The straps are a little wide, but frankly the 4-hook closure gives enough support that I can run around with them dropped at the shoulders or under my arms. Three small crystalline beads dangle between the cups, and I really like the cutout at the back. Biggest drawback is that the cup seams are too low, so you either look pointed down, or like the very front of your breasts flatten abruptly--in any case, not round. I've had this problem mainly with a couple Curvy Kate bras (ex Dreamcatcher), but since I'm not going to be wearing this under a t-shirt or emphasizing my profile in front of the boyfriend, it's not that big of a deal.
on March 23, 2016
This babydoll is so pretty!! As a large busted woman, I can never find lingerie that offers enough support. I usually end up feeling over exposed, unsupported or just plain silly. Kind of defeats the purpose of wearing sexy lingerie, right??? I was thrilled when I found this in time for Valentine's Day!

As to sizing, it does run small. My bra size is 34G but based on the reviews, I ordered a 36GG and the cup and band sizes were perfect. Will definitely be ordering the purple color when it's back in stock in my size.
on January 3, 2017
So, I had read some reviews that many of the items on here fit a little smaller than expected so I ordered up a bit. It worked perfectly. Even though I ordered up a bit more than I should have, it still fits with strap adjustments and looks really sexy. I totally love this outfit (as does my husband). I am large busted (size h) but my waist is more everage (8/10) and I have been having a heck of a time finding a babydoll outfit that fit and looked sexy (and did not leave me swimming in a pool of extra fabric). The support it provides is also top notch, I no longer have and need to tuck by boobs into my waistband while wearing lingerie! I love this and would absolutely buy it again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.