Le Parfait Super Jar - 250ml French Glass Canning Jar w/Round Body, Airtight Rubber Seal & Glass Lid, 8oz/Half Pint (Pack of 6) Stainless Wire
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Capacity||8 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRESERVING WHATS BEST - This package contains six Le Parfait glass preserving jars with NEW Stainless Steel wire, presented within environmentally friendly, compostable cushioning. Le Parfait has been dedicated to preserving your healthy lifestyle needs - and the world around us - since 1930.
- PRESERVE, STORE, SERVE, DÉCOR - Utilize these brand new, versatile Le Parfait glass jars to preserve your seasonal harvest, revitalize your pantry storage and bulk-goods shopping, serve up a decadent homemade spread, or craft the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
- WELCOME TO PERFECTION - Le Parfaits superior function, design and beauty provide you an escape from the same old cracked glass, seal failures, rusty bands and industrial appearance. Be confident that Le Parfaits wider openings, sturdier closing systems and French sophistication will last a lifetime.
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY - Within the Le Parfait family, you are included with award-winning professional chefs, national culinary institutions and charitable food organizers who trust Le Parfaits dependability and durability within the finest gourmet establishments around the world.
- Le Parfait glass preserving jars are popular because they are made with all-natural materials, are easy to use, save you time in your daily schedule, offer a large range of various sizes and styles, are simple to clean, and the global website supports you with engaging resources.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Le Parfait glassware has been authentically, 100% made in France since the early 1930s and is recognized globally for superior quality.
Rooted in culinary excellence, iconic Le Parfait glassware is designed with precision and crafted from natural materials to preserve...
HONEST, NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Shaped for sleek aesthetics and flawless function, Le Parfait products are hand-assembled in France's southern Auvergne region to provide a...
UNIQUE, ARTISAN PRESENTATION
Le Parfait marries traditional practice and modern lifestyle, connecting a global community that values superior health and gourmet tastes...
PRESERVING WHAT'S BEST
- Rounded glass body – European chefs’ traditional style for professional preserves
- Wide opening and attached glass lid – facilitates quick handling and filling of bulk goods
- Fluid interior curves – allows access to every morsel and freezer storage
- Wide range of volumes for lifestyle versatilité – preserves, picnics and presents!
- Easy sterilization and preparation – plus dishwasher-safe cleanup
- Reusable and durable -- perfect for a lifetime of fulfilling your daily lifestyle demands
- Purity in design and materials – ensuring the finest taste for all your efforts
- Embodies the rustic elegance of a French country kitchen – from Burgundy to Bordeaux
- An impeccable canvas – inspiring culinary creativity for every presentation
Often imitated, but never replicated, Le Parfait endorses a versatile product range which can be confidently used for long-term preservation of food products, pantry organization, elegant counter and tabletop storage, gourmet food service, artful decoration, and glass packaging for the finest specialty goods.
- Enjoying Healthy, Natural, Seasonal, and Local Food
- Reducing Food Waste and Energy Consumption, Saving Money and Resources
- Experiencing and Sharing the Enjoyment of Homemade Cooking and Entertaining
- Presenting Artisan Gifts with Creativity and French-Country Decor Preserving What's Best...of the Harvest, of your Lifestyle, of the World.
Le Parfait is committed to preserving the environment and promise to package our products accordingly.
We use only cardboard, kraft padding and paper sealing tape!
You're welcome, Mother Earth :)
The Glass Jar:
A symbol of a lifestyle dedicated to
PRESERVING WHAT'S BEST