FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 14 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
$8.05 $7.20 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
L'Oreal Paris Makeup Brow Stylist Definer Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil, Ultra-Fine Mechanical Pencil, Draws Tiny Brow Hairs and Fills in Sparse Areas and Gaps, Dark Brunette, 0.003 Ounce (Pack of 1)
|List Price:|| $9.49
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$8.47 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|You Save:||$1.02 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Brow Stylist Definer Eyebrow Pencil: Ultra fine self sharpening mechanical eye brow pencil draws on tiny brow hairs to fill in sparse areas or gaps and spoolie brush styles and defines brow shape
- For Brows That Are Flawlessly, Naturally You: Brow Definer mechanical pencil is waterproof, ophthalmologist tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Create Your Perfect Eye Makeup Look: With our collection of Voluminous mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge proof eyeliner, define your brows and discover eye shadow palettes with shades made for every eye color
- Because You're Worth It: L'Oreal Paris Makeup helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyebrow pencils, eye shadow palettes, lipsticks and much more
- Perfect To Pair With: Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara, uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
The Brow Stylist Benefit
Complete the Look
Brow Stylist Definer makes the art of the brow easy. Shape brows with this ultra-fine tip pencil - a perfect tool to draw tiny brow hairs and shape brows for a well-defined look. Mechanical and retractable pencil with spoolie brush for combing and blending the perfect brow. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site. • Ultra-fine Tip Mechanical Pencil and Spoolie • Draws Tiny Brow Hairs • Precisely Defines and Easily Blends • Waterproof Start with clean, brushed brows. Using the Ultra-fine tip pencil, draw the outline of your brow shape. Fill in the gap with light feathered strokes. Comb up following your arch shape using the soft blending brush for a more defined look. Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.29 x 1.88 x 7.06 inches; 0.24 Ounces
- Item model number : 071249314890
- UPC : 071249314890 022600585985
- Manufacturer : L'Oreal Paris
- ASIN : B01643FI0I
- Country of Origin : Germany
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #154 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3 in Eyebrow Color
- Customer Reviews:
Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.
G953690: Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Zinc, Tocopherol, Silica, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide; [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine]. F.I.L.# D179230/1.
Start with clean, brushed brows. Using the Ultra-fine tip pencil, draw the outline of your brow shape. Fill in the gap with light feathered strokes. Comb up following your arch shape using the soft blending brush for a more defined look.
Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pencil itself is soft and thin, so it's easy to apply. It's easy to drew individual hairs, as well as fill in bare spots. I don't have trouble with the end of the pencil snapping off. It tends to smudge easily, so I do a light dusting of powder to "set" my brows and that helps the pencil stay where I put it.
The spoolie on the opposite end of the pencil is very stiff, so it tends to take off quite a bit of the pencil marks when blending, so use lightly unless you want to undo much of what you just applied. It's not the best brow pencil I've used, but I like it for now.
By Bryan Brogdon on November 6, 2022
By Kevin on October 25, 2022
By Brooke Eckert on November 14, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on July 10, 2020