|Item Weight||4.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 28 inches|
|Item model number||PMD-4615-16|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent|
Park Madison Lighting PMD-4615-16 28-Inch Tall Incandescent Swing Arm Desk Lamp with Adjustable Column and Shade, Satin Nickel Finish
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Incandescent swing arm desk lamp with weighted base and adjustable swing arm column; 4-1/2-Inch diameter, 28-Inch tall
- Satin Nickel finish
- Contemporary design
- Rotary turn knob switch
- UL listed, uses 60-watt bulb or CFL13-watt bulb; bulb not included; Not CA compliant
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This incandescent swing arm desk lamp with weighted base is perfect for any desk or project you may need it for. Adjustable swing arm column allows it to be positioned in a lot of different ways. It has a satin nickel finish with a rotary turn knob switch. It is UL listed. Bulb not included.
Top Customer Reviews
2) The cone switch and brushed nickel looks really great. Esthetically, this lamp looks way nicer than most lamps of this style. I like the looks of the cone switch a lot!
3) This lamp solved my problem with wanting a really bright light, but most little lamps are blazingly hot with a 100 watt incandescent bulb, and most are not even rated for such a high wattage bulb.
4) I was looking for a lamp that I could put a less hot florescent twist tube (100 watt equivalent) bulb in and get lots of light, This lamp works great and the shade is just the right size such that I am not look at the bulb itself.
5) The arm joints are stable, it doesn't slowly droop like some similar lamps.
6) Yes, as others have said, the metal below the switch gets warm. Just don't touch the metal, I don't and have no problem at all. Also, since I am using a florescent 100 watt equivalent bulb, it is WAY less hot than any incandescent bulb would be.
This lamp did not have enough reach (length) for my desk for it to sit far enough back to be out of the way yet reach forward enough to be of use. Also the base does not have enough weight to enable the use of LED lightbulbs.
The construction is pretty solid, attractive brush nickel finish, swivels from side to side, and can move up and down and out at same time. Doesn't extend at base (the only potential downside).
Can use incandescent or fluorescent light bulbs. I opted for the GE Reveal 60W fluorescent bulbs, also available through Amazon.