- Product Dimensions: 384 x 36 inches ; 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 17.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0009PVUOQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: TS-2MS-BLUE
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,761 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Park & Sun Sports Spectrum 2000: Portable Professional Outdoor Volleyball Net System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Telescopic, 2-piece aluminum poles measure 1-3/4" in diameter; Push-button pole locking system adjusts to men's, women's and co-ed playing heights
- Features a regulation size (32' L x 3' H) Spectrum net; Nylon blend net has 2" top and bottom tapes with reinforced corners and side sleeves for even net tension
- 1/4" double guyline with tension rings allow for quick adjustments that ensure the net remains taut, even during rough play
- Define your court with the 1/4" diameter, pre-measured boundary (60' L x 30' W) which is firmly secured to the ground with corner anchors
- Entire set fits inside a heavy-duty polyester zippered equipment bag with carrying handles, making transporting and storing extremely convenient
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Battle Tested, Tournament Approved
Park and Sun Sports is the official volleyball net supplier to some of the nation's top volleyball tournaments and leagues, because of the durability, quality of play, and quick and easy set-up.
Over 30 years ago, Park and Sun Sports redefined outdoor volleyball net systems when they developed and introduced the Spectrum volleyball net series, with lightweight telescoping aircraft aluminum volleyball poles, and reinvented the traditional volleyball net with their original sleeve net design and colorful net tapes.
And now you will find the Spectrum Series worldwide at parks, beaches, volleyball tournaments and leagues.
Two Inch Net Tape
Double stitched, reinforced net sleeves and bindings, to stand-up to the most competitive play.
Easy Height Adjustments
1-3/4 inch diameter telescoping poles, with push pin locking system that easily adjusts to official men's, women's, and COED heights.
1/4 inch double guyline with tension rings allow for quick adjustments that ensure the net remains taut, even during rough play.
|Spectrum Classic||Spectrum 2000||Tournament Flex 1000||Tournament 179||Spiker Sport Steel|
|Poles||2" USA extruded aluminium, 2 piece telescopic poles||1-3/4" USA extruded aluminium, 2-piece telescopic poles||1-3/4" Aluminium, 2-piece telescopic poles||1-5/8" aluminium, 3 piece telescopic poles||1-1/2" 3-piece steel poles|
|Height Adjustment||Telescopic poles with push-pin locking system, easily adjusts to men’s, women’s, and COED heights||Telescopic poles with push-pin locking system, easily adjusts to men’s, women’s, and COED heights||Telescopic poles with push-pin locking system, easily adjusts to men’s, women’s, and COED heights||Telescopic poles with push-pin locking system, easily adjusts to men’s, women’s, and COED heights||Steel swedged poles with push-button assembly; adjust eyebolt for men, women and COED playing heights|
|Net||Pre-attached net 3'x32' Professional sleeve net with printed 3'' bindings||Pre-attached net 3'x32' Professional sleeve net with printed 2'' bindings||3'x32' Professional sleeve net with printed 2'' bindings||Momentum official volleyball size, 3'x32' volleyball net with 1-1/2" top net tape and slip-on straps||Momentum official volleyball size, 3'x32' volleyball net with 1-1/2" top net tape and slip-on straps|
|Net Colors||Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, & Americana (Red/White/Blue)||Blue, Orange, & Yellow||Blue||Blue, Green, & Orange||Blue|
|Guylines||5/16" rope with Pull-down handles||1/4" rope with Pull-down tension rings||1/4" rope with Pull-down tension rings||3/16" Double guyline with tension rings||3/16" Double guyline with tension rings|
|Official Size Boundary with cord winder||5/16" rope with corner anchors||1/4" rope with corner anchors||1/4" rope with corner anchors||3/16" rope with corner anchors||3/16" rope with corner anchors|
|Stakes||12" Steel with stake bag||10" Steel||10" Steel with loop||8" Steel with loop||8" Steel with loop|
|Volleyball||-||-||18 panel, machine-stitched Soft Touch volleyball with a nylon-wound bladder||18 panel, machine-stitched Soft Touch volleyball with a nylon-wound bladder||18 panel, machine-stitched Soft Touch volleyball with a nylon-wound bladder|
|Equipment Bag||1800 denier with zipper and carrying handles||1800 denier with zipper and carrying handles||1000 denier with zipper and carrying handles||600 denier with zipper and carrying handles||600 denier with zipper and carrying handles|
The Park & Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 portable outdoor volleyball net system includes everything needed for a fun and competitive playing experience. It offers exceptional playing performance for outdoor tournaments, friendly gatherings at the park or even your backyard lawn. This volleyball net system is designed with premium, telescopic aluminum poles that measure 1-3/4" in diameter. These 2-piece poles feature a push-button locking system, allowing you to easily adjust the net to men's (8'), women's (7' 4") and co-ed (7' 8") playing heights. The Park & Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 volleyball net system features our regulation size Spectrum net, which measures 32' L x 3' H, and is pre-attached to the poles. This nylon blend net has 2" top and bottom tapes with reinforced corners, and is equipped with convenient side sleeves, which distributes the net tension evenly from the top to the bottom of the net. Nylon blend netting is superior at withstanding harsh weather compared to lower-end polyethylene (PE) nets, so you can enjoy the game for years to come. The 1/4" double guyline with tension rings allow for quick adjustments that ensure the net remains taut, even during rough play. For added stability, (4) 10" forged steel ground stakes are also included. Define your court with the 1/4" diameter, pre-measured boundary (60' L x 30' W) which is firmly secured to the ground with corner anchors. When not in use, the cord winder keeps everything wrapped up without tangles. This entire set fits inside a heavy-duty polyester zippered equipment bag with carrying handles; making transporting and storing extremely convenient.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Thinner top and bottom tape (little less action out of the net)
2. Slightly smaller polls (not a huge deal)
3. Ring guy lines instead of dowel pull down (replaced with dowel ones after a week)
We've been using a couple of these in addition to our Spectrum Classics, and they are fine, but hey defiantly aren't holding up as well. This will be the third year we've been using them (appx. 100x a year) and they are showing their age. The carrying bag has completely disintegrated and the tape is starting to tear a bit. But, considering we got them on sale for under 100 bones, they have been a relative bargain.
We had lots of fun playing it !
What THIS net has going for it is that it's good to go super quickly. Most grass tournaments I play in use this net for that reason. When I'm meeting up with friends, we use this net for that reason.
Here are the negative, in ascending order:
* The play out of the net is inconsistent.
* Let serves can completely die on this net. Free bogus point.
* It doesn't reach 8'.
- When I play with my friends let serves on this net are like tennis. They just didn't happen. Serve again. When there's a taut wire (Brine system) at the top of the net allowing let serves makes more sense, though I still think the tennis rule is the way to go. Unfortunately, most tournaments allow let aces even with this net.
- In the tournaments I play in they've added wooden blocks (with a pole-sized hole descending a little ways into the block for stability) to the bottom of the poles to make it 8'.
Suggestion to Park & Sun:
Make the poles longer! We can lower the net on the poles if we have to. But with poles that are too short we have to use non-optimal solutions like self made wooden blocks to extend your poles.
For women's and reverse co-ed tournaments we actually do exactly that. We put it on the middle hole and then lower the net a little so that it's actually women's height - rather than the below-woman's-height option provided by the women's hole on the too short poles.