Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on September 12, 2011
I use the handlebar holder on my Tommasini. It's a basic drop bar setup like in the picture (no aero bars, no crowded bars, no re-cabling -- I'm not using it for bike repair afterall). It works for it's intended purpose. It holds the bars securely. The bike stays put. It doesn't fall over. And I'm not whining because I have to take it off before I go riding, or put it back on when I'm through. End of story.

Oh, and btw, I'm ordering another one for my cross bike!
on January 28, 2011
After ordering this I started to have second thoughts about whether it was really necessary or worth the money. Now that I have it, I am quite pleased with it. It does make work on the front of the bike easier, and as other reviewers have mentioned, perhaps a homemade version would damage the bike. My only criticism would be that for oversized handlebars or handlebars that have accessories attached (computers, lights etc) it is a bit inflexible. It doesn't really affect the use in any way, it just could be designed with these things in mind.
on January 29, 2012
I used this in conjunction with my home stand, also from Park Tool, when performing any standard maintenance. It's great for keeping the fork stationary whenever I need to tighten some parts or inflating the tires. Without it, any energy generated through my force would cause the fork to really get in the way. Overpriced? Yes. Is it worth owning. Yes.
on June 2, 2012
This tool does exactly what it was designed to do! High quality, well designed, will NOT damage paint on bike frame, CLEAR instructions, good price, FAST shipping, seamless transaction on Amazon! One repeat customer here! :-)
on May 23, 2012
I use this when my bike is on the wall hangers in my garage and when performing maintenance on the stand. If you're repairing or building a bike this is a must have!
on January 29, 2011
This was a nice addition to my Park Tool repair stand. It holds the the front of the bike perfectly inline. I used to use a bungee cord, but for <$17 you can't beat this. Yeah, I guess they are making out on this, but what can you do.
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2011
There really is nothing like having your front wheel whip around on you a couple of times to convince you that you need this thing. Bungie cord, coat hanger: no. This is a rigid, plastic coated hunk of metal that will hold your handlebars mostly steady. Not rock steady, but mostly steady, good enough for front brake and wheel work.

Hecho en USA, if anyone cares. And blue.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.