Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Park Tool PH-1 P-Handled Hex Wrench Set
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 23, 2009
The set is definitely a good investment. They are solid and have good ergonomics for ease of use. As a new "repairer" of my bike, at first I didn't understand why there were two ends to each wrench. Depending on the bolt, one end of wrench fits much better than a regular wrench and really makes a difference for repairs. Spend the extra money and get this!
on July 29, 2007
These were a little on the spendy side, however they are extremely nice tools. The blue handle piece is comfortable and they have the ball end which makes getting into weird angles (like water bottle cages) a breeze. Also, the have a little barrel on the shaft to allow you to spin the wrench freely.
on January 26, 2013
Great size and length for leverage! Love this set...has all the sizes I'm going to need and they are well made. The holder attaches to pegboard nicely with the bottom touching the pegboard and the top positioned away from the pegboard. The wrenches don't hang sideways like in the picture but hang with the leg of the "L" shape pointing forward and down.

The thing I have a hard time with is picking the right wrench since I am used to a small to large order. This has the 2, 3, 6, & 8mm sizes on one side and the 2.5, 4, 6, &10mm sizes on the other. Always am grabbing the wrong one. Holder has slots labeled but it is black relief on black, angled down slightly, and hard to see!

Overall: Love it!
on February 8, 2015
A must-have for the seasoned and aspiring mechanic alike. The top quality Bondhus metals and indestructible nylon handles will last the average user a lifetime. Comes with 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm wrenches that feel great in your hand, provide great torque, and allow for multiple angles of attack.

NOTE: There appear to be two sets of these out there. One has a small barrel on the shaft that lets you hold them for support while the shaft turns. I thought that was a new style, but it seems this may actually be an older (and discontinued) feature. Double check with the seller before you buy!
on April 2, 2016
Park appears to be a common bike tool maker, and these are no exception. I've used them to do several bike repairs in my home shop and installation needs for accessories. So far I am happy. They are what they advertised for shop use and not designed to replace a foldable multi-use tool on the road.

I did not use the mounting bracket that came with them. It's nice but I wanted to just put them in a drawer of my tool cabinet for now, but may use it in the future.
on September 27, 2015
Excellent tool set and great quality. My only issue is that it needs to be wall mounted on a pegboard and I chose to have it freestanding on my bike tools shelf. To buy it again I would get a bench mounted version and not the pegboard version. The wrenches themselves are excellent quality and perform as expected.
on December 8, 2015
I've been using these a lot since I received them and they make repairs so much easier. Very difficult to lose since they're blue and stick out from most of my other tools. Length and grip are excellent. Can't do without them any more!
on April 10, 2014
I have worked with many hex wrenches and these are my favorite bar-non. First of all, the best thing is the integrated bondhus head on the long end. This is just an amazing feature and really makes it easy to get to those hard to reach / stripped nuts! They are very long according to the size to increase torque and make for very smooth and easy action. Plus the plastic grip is very comfortable and makes the tool a lot easier to use. Most ergonomic hexs' I have ever used, and great quality. Sure they are a little pricey, but it's the only wrench like this you will find, and I am happy. Great for bike mechanics or anyome in the market for some premo wrenches. Industry standard at bike shops.
on May 20, 2013
So I purchased this set reluctantly but was willing to pay the extra $$$ compared to other brands because of two features. First, the 2nd bit on each handle, and second, the (pictured) set comes with what other reviewers describe as a "little barrel" or a "plastic sleeves on the long end of each wrench" that let the wrench spin freely in your hand. Having seen these in my local bike shop, and seen how useful they are for making free-spin repairs, I decided to spend the additional $25 over a competing brand on the well-regarded Park set.

Upon receiving this item from the seller, I noticed that the "barrels" or "plastic sleeves" are missing from the wrench set that I had received.

I contacted AEBike (the seller) and reported the barrels missing, or the item incorrectly fulfilled. Their agent indicated that the item no longer comes with these barrels, that the picture on the Amazon website isn't correct. I could return the items, he suggested, but he indicated that the set no longer comes with these pieces (the main reason I bought this set rather than a cheaper one)!

Despite being very disappointed, I did not return the item. They are otherwise well-made, but to find that Park has (apparently) dropped the exact feature for which I ordered the item was frustrating to say the least. Given how widely the tool is positively reviewed for this feature, I'm a bit confused and am taking this up with Park as we speak. Will update my review when I receive their reply.
on April 17, 2015
These are the go-to wrenches for me. I still need standard "L" wrenches at times, but these have the best feel. I have been slowly outfitting my bag of bike tools. I do appreciate good tools.