Park Tool Rotor Truing Gauge - DT-3
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accurately gauges the straightness of bicycle disc brake rotors while the wheel is mounted in a truing stand
- Compatible with the Park Tool TS-2.2, TS-2, TS-4.2, or TS-4 Professional Wheel Truing Stands
- Works with any diameter brake rotor
- Features an infinitely adjustable, finely threaded indicator gauge
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Park Tool DT-3 Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor Truing Gauge
Bicycle disc brake rotors can become warped from extensive use, excessive heat, or impact. Even new disc rotors may not always be perfectly straight, causing annoying pad rub and affecting performance.
The Park Tool DT-3 installs onto any Park Tool TS-2.2, TS-2, TS-4.2, or TS-4 Professional Wheel Truing Stand, and accurately gauges the straightness of any bicycle disc brake rotor. The DT-3 features an infinitely adjustable, finely threaded locking indicator gauge that will not mar the braking surface. Works with any diameter brake rotor.
TRUSTED SINCE 1963
Since our origins in the back of a bike shop in 1963, it has been our sole mission to design and manufacture high-quality tools that empower mechanics and riders of all skill levels to service their bicycles. As with our other 500+ tools, our wheel truing stands are a product of our decades of experience and expertise in the industry, in the shop and on the trail.