Other Sellers on Amazon
POGO Scrabble Touch Screen
|Price:||$33.36 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Play your favorite crossword game anywhere you go! Scrabble Pocket Pogo features touch-screen action
- The sleek and compact design of the Scrabble Touch Screen Pocket Pogo Game means that you can play the game anywhere and everywhere you go
- Slide out the stylus and play 4 different games on each of these Ultra handheld platforms
- Earn badges and coins offline, and then redeem them later online. Proudly display your trophy badges on your profile
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
The packaging was destroyed before I realized how bad the situation was, so I was unable to return it. Thus I lost my money because the product is useless.
Not a happy camper in New York.
It wouldn't accept a word like "turd" from me, but the computer comes up with the most obscure assortment of words I've ever come up against -- thereby totally debunking the claim in the instructions that the computer plays to the word level that the player has determined -- NOT. In the table game, I've pulled my share of 3 "E's" or 2 "U's" -- sometimes in one turn. But I'm often given the following kind of runs: Had 3 "E's", used 1 in my first turn, got 1 in the letters given, used no E's in my second turn, got 2, in my third turn got 1, used 1 of the 5 I then had, got 1 more. By my sixth turn I was looking at 5 "E's" and 2 "I's"! And that kind of experience is not uncommon!Read more ›
I really enjoy Scrabble, so I use this thing a lot. I will begin with its positive attributes:
1) The size of the unit is perfect: it fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It feels pretty solid, although I've never dropped it on a hard surface.
2) It is a great learning tool. Learning new words that the computer plays against me in a game is easier than learning the words from a boring word list.
3) It has multiple game types, which mixes things up a bit. Even if this game only played regular Scrabble it would be a worthwile product. But it has several additional games too.
Now for the drawbacks:
A) The screen has no backlight, and is difficult to read near the edges since the casing projects so far in front of the screen. When I play the game before I go to bed, I aim an LCD lamp from directly behind my head towards the screen. This mostly solves the viewability problem, although I still have to be careful to hold the unit at the perfect angle.
B) The Scrabble dictionary inside has been outdated for five years! It's irritating when I find a acceptable bingo (such as PERMIAN) according to the newest 4th ed. Scrabble dictionary, and the game won't accept it. One time the game played EMF, which is no longer an acceptable word. Now I could understand this if the game had been produced four or five years ago, but mine has a copyright date of 2009 on it (four years after the dictionary was updated).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great little game once you get the hang of it, now providing hours of entertainment anywhere you go.Published 11 months ago by Captain Bobs Rentals
This was shipped the morning after I ordered it and came in the mail very quickly. I’m always a bit leery buying electronics online but so far this seems to be working very well. Read morePublished on May 15, 2014 by DJ
Was a gift. Never got response from person as to how it was. Person since deceased and don't know where it is now.Published on February 27, 2014 by Elizabeth Broadbent
She is very happy with as a scrabble player a lot and can play to her hearts content. I know that she likes itPublished on January 12, 2014 by rockergal
My original game cost me less than 20 dollars. The price is outrageous. Love the game and have worn out three of them.Published on January 30, 2013 by jeanne chapman
I enjoy this game daily. I carry it to the shore and play by the hour. It is easy to see, easy to play. I even win sometimes! Replacement batteries are available thru staples.Published on April 13, 2012 by darbydoo
This product is terrible. You can't see the screen at all. And the Amazon and Bargainmind should be held responsible for selling this piece of junk. Read morePublished on February 25, 2012 by Miki710