Parker Brothers Solitaire Touch Screen Pocket Pogo
|Price:||$19.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solitaire Pocket Pogo features touch-screen action
- The sleek and compact design of the Solitaire Touch Screen Pocket Pogo Game means that you can play card games anywhere and everywhere
- Slide out the stylus and play 4 different games on each of these Ultra handheld platforms
- Earn badges and coins offline, and then redeem them later online, proudly display your trophy badges on your profile
- Try Tri Peaks, Tri Peaks Wild, Las Vegas 3-Card Draw and Klondike 1 Card, with four ways to play, you'll never get bored
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's a great buy if you love Pogo Tri-Peaks Solitaire. The ability to earn tokens off line and then upload them to your Pogo account is a real plus for Pogo fans.
If you love Pogo's Tri-Peaks Solitaire I recommend this game.
Overall the product is okay and could go more better quality of the screen and easy to make it bigger to read.
We are very diappointed in the game as that was a reason for buying it.
We intented to buy other games, but thier help is so worthless we will buy another brand
They should include a number that is only for that game on the package or on the back of the game you register.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am very disappointed in this game. There is no backlight so you can play in the dark and make the screen easier to see. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Teresa R.
The game held up alright, but I bought it for a nephew and he got bored with it quickly. It didn't hold up to other hand held games that are available currently.Published 23 months ago by Us53
The screen is very difficult to view and leaves a ghost image when trying to access a new play. Also, it is very difficult to move the cards when playing, the screen does not... Read morePublished on February 18, 2014 by F. Fletcher