Other Sellers on Amazon
Parking Wars - Best of Season 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
They are the people we love to hate, and never before have they been so fascinating. You know they ve got you when you find a ticket tucked under your windshield, a yellow boot clinging to your car s wheel, or when you can t find your car at all.
Making drivers wheels spin is all in a day s work for the men and women of the Philadelphia Parking Authority from parking enforcers to tow truck drivers, the PPA crews are fearless and funny as they get the job done. Intense, humorous, and always emotional, PARKING WARS is an exclusive behind-the-scenes ride with the people of the parking authority as they manage the chaos of every driver s nightmare parking!
From square-offs with irate citizens to Greek Week mayhem and women who try to flirt their way out of fines, PARKING WARS: THE BEST OF SEASON ONE features the top eight episodes from this traffic-stopping, uproarious series.
- Seven episodes
- Additional scenes
Top Customer Reviews
Rodney, Ponytail, Cheryl, Richie V, and all the other Parking enforcement officers are amazing at their jobs.
The 2nd have of the show is people whose cars have been impounded and they're trying to get them back. People have $1000 and upwards of $2500 in parking tickets and don't understand why their cars have been impounded. Some don't have registrations, insurance, drivers licenses, etc. and they yell, scream, curse, threaten and everything in between to the clerks trying to help them.
Towing & booting - HILLAREOUS! People jumping on the hoods of their car so it can't be towed. This one 20 yr old was so out of control they had to call the people. She was screaming (and I mean SCREAMING) at the top of her lungs the whole time. She got right in the towers face with spittle coming from her mouth, she grabbed the strap that secures the tires to the tow bar and broke it. She was a nut case with a capital N. Why? Because all residents of the complex must have a parking sticker on their windshield and she didn't have one. She thought that didn't matter because she's lived there for 5 years and there was no reason to tow her care - even though the apartment manager called the tow company.
If you want to laugh and be amazed at the absurdity of mankind mentality about parking this is a must see.
1. placed in the middle of REGULAR parking spaces
2. NOWHERE close to any entrances or buildings, what sane Handicapped person would park there?.
3. no curb cutdown or blue paint on curb to suggest its a handicap space.
4. the word 'Handicap' or 'reserved for handicapped only' does not show on the sign...alot of people blame it on the motorist because they don't read it...all the handicap sign had was a small 3 " x 3" SYMBOL of a person in wheel chair placed far below the time limits sign, and about the same size as the width of the pole..., it does not say for handicapped only, it is only a picture...absolutely no words that says its handicapped parking on the sign...so i did read the sign, i got the proper stub for the time i was there, and placed it faced up and on the curb dash side (i even read the fine print on the stub about this) but i missed the SYMBOL of the person in the wheel chair....(its small, it was dark...read it a few times and really didn't see it at all...thought my car was stolen because i was so sure i did everything right. .)
5. its a trap...if you visit philly, just park in a lot, probably will end up paying less. Many of the small handicap symbol is placed below another sign you won't see it when you are busy reading the sign.
anyways, after watching parking wars and seeing how they work, i don't feel so bad because now I know they carefully designed the parking system to issue as many tickets as possible and chalk up as much fines as possible.
I like it. Show is more of less the same every time, so this is really all you need to get a taste of it. If you like what you see here, you may want to watch the entire season, although it's pretty much the same thing each time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love parking wars you know what to expect when you get ticket and your car got haul awayPublished 1 month ago by david missouri jr
Great episodes that show the trials and travails the meter people experience. Nothing faked here. A hilarious wild ride.Published 3 months ago by Batman