Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Battery Upgrade 2000 mAh - Uses original charger!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2000 mAH capacity battery
- Works in original charger
- 19 minutes flight time!
- PCM (Protection Circuit Module)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Works in original charger that came with your Parrot AR 2.0! Double your flight time so that means more flips, flying and fun! 2000 mAH (more than your original battery). 130 Grams - light weight and provides great handling. Get more flips and longer flights!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can only hope that batteries with even longer flying times are on the way.
- Very long 20 minute 200 mAH battery.
- Isn't too heavy so it doesn't affect the Drone.
- Cord that connects the battery to the Drone is a little longer so you won't worry about snapping the cable.
- The battery is a bit bigger than the stock battery, so you will have to rearrange the inside wires (where the battery sits) a little bit. For example, to make my battery and my outdoor/indoor hull fit, I had to take the USB video cable out of the elastic pocket and put it to the side. Therefore, if you're planning to record video via USB while using this battery, you will have to modify the Drone because the Battery is a little big.
- Charging time is a little long. (I couldn't calculate it because it I fell asleep and when I woke up it was done charging. But, it might be long just because it was the battery's first charge.)
- The battery sticker that has the info (The sticker that says Dronebattery .com, etc.) does become sticky after it heats up.
So, there are a few flaws about this battery. But, it does enable you to fly longer and do more flips!