|You Save:||$200.99 (29%)|
- Parrot Bebop 2 uses seven sensors simultaneously to ensure maximum stability in flight
- Shoot full HD 1080p videos and 14Mpx photos with the built-in wide-angle camera. Footage can be captured in RAW, JPEG and DNG format.
- Unmatched 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures smooth and stable videos regardless of the drone’s movements
- High capacity 2700mAh battery with up to 25min battery life
- This Bebop 2 FPV kits includes the new Parrot Skycontroller 2 and Cockpit glasses for captivating immersive flight experiences
- Compatibility Screen Size: 4.7 - 5.2" / 12 - 13 cm.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Bebop 2 now includes the new Parrot Skycontroller 2 and Parrot Cockpitglasses for ultra-precise piloting and immersive flight! Experience flight like never before using this customizable extended-range controller and FPV headset. You can now explore previously inaccessible places like never before, and capture incredible pictures and videos.
Change Your Point of View
Climb onboard with Parrot Cockpitglasses, an immersive FPV headset. Simply connect to the FreeFlight Pro application on your smart phone and place it into the Cockpitglasses.
Parrot Bebop 2’s Full HD 1080p camera offers stunning footage, and it will feel as if you are flying. The rest of the world no longer exists!
The Cockpitglasses are also extremely comfortable to wear, even for pilots who wear normal glasses.
Film and Photograph Like a Pro
Parrot Bebop 2 is designed to fly both inside and outside. It is the first leisure drone weighing less than 500g with up to 25 minutes of battery life.
The Full HD 1080p camera records stunning video footage in flight. The 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures that footage is smooth and clear, no matter how the drone moves in flight.
The Bebop 2 is also compact and easy to transport, meaning you’ll never miss a chance to capture great videos and photos!
With the Parrot Skycontroller 2, use two joysticks for ultra-precise piloting and fly your Bebop 2 up to 1.2 miles away!
Take off and land with the touch of a single button. Leave on an adventure and know you’ll always get home safely with the Return Home feature.
Play with altitudes, direction and speed knowing stability is guaranteed with the anti-stall system. You are fully in command of all your adventures!
Download and You're Ready for Takeoff
FreeFlight Pro is a dedicated app for piloting Parrot Bebop, Bebop 2 and Disco drones. The interface was designed for use with FPV glasses and allows you to enjoy total immersion.
All your routes, photos, films and data are saved on the app. You can find them easily and share your impressive adventures with friends and family.
With FreeFlight Pro, you can also access Flight Plan, an in-app purchase that helps you create autonomous flight plans (altitude, speed, camera angle, etc.). Simply map out your flight using waypoints, hit takeoff, and watch your drone do the rest!
Tips for getting started
- Before takeoff, be sure to update your Bebop 2's software and fully charge its battery. For double the flight time and twice the fun, pick up an extra battery with your purchase.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team.
The FPV Bundle features the CockpitGlasses headset, which splits an HD image into two side-by-side views to give you a truly immersive flying experience.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 12.9 x 12.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06X3V9L4M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 10, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Camera has pros and cons. Center line camera with stabilization is great, but number of pixels are limited so it does not have great low light resolution. Stabilization is faster than gimbal. The gimbal adds weight and is highly susceptible to damage in even a minor crash. This is a hobby grade drone, it is not a toy or and entry level drone. It takes a little experience to get the most out of it. It is not an out of the box flyer. This is a flying camera. And with a little prep it will make great aerial videos and photos.
Other quadcopter experience: Blade 350, Chroma, Bebop 1.
the FPV is very cool with either my iphone 6S or my 6S plus, both work great. The controller is easy to use and I prefer it to using the iphone for controlling the drone. The holder works with my phones and my iPad air 2 which is great. I also purchased the backpack to keep it safe and bought a couple of extra batteries. This exceeded my expectations and I would have to make an effort to crash it. My 8 year old nephew was flying it like a pro first time he tried. I will be buying more Parrot products Great Quality and Design.
Most recent customer reviews
Very easy to use, battery was charged very fast in leas than an hour.Read more
We have had issues with the drone like: Drone crashing down in mid air because there was a problem.Read more