Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Parrot Bebop 2 Adventurer - Complete bundle with u..." and save 22% off the $579.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Parrot Bebop 2 Adventurer - Complete bundle with up to 25 minutes of flight time, Follow me, and backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes the new Parrot Sky controller 2 and Cockpit glasses for captivating immersive flight experiences
- Shoot full HD 1080P videos and 14Mpx photos with the built-in wide-angle camera. Footage can be captured in raw, Jpeg and DNG format
- High capacity 2700mAh battery with up to 25min battery Life
- Includes Follow Me and Dronies to capture your best moments in pictures and videos
- Unmatched 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures smooth and stable videos regardless of the drone’s movements
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Change Dimension, Dive Into The Sky
Immersive Flying Sensations
Change Your Point of View
Climb onboard with Parrot Cockpitglasses, an immersive FPV headset. Simply connect to the FreeFlight Pro application on your smart phone and place it into the Cockpitglasses.
Film and Photograph Like a Pro
The Full HD 1080p camera records stunning video footage in flight. The 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures that footage is smooth and clear, no matter how the drone moves in flight.
Download, You are cleared for Takeoff
FreeFlight Pro is a dedicated app for piloting Parrot Bebop, Bebop 2 and Disco drones. The interface was designed for use with FPV glasses and allows you to enjoy total immersion.
All your routes, photos, films and data are saved on the app. You can find them easily and share your impressive adventures with friends and family.
Follow Me - GPS & Virtual Tracking
Be sure to try Flight Director, Flight Plan and Follow Me, three paid features which let you use 100% of your drone’s potential. Finally, log in to My.Parrot from your app to have a look at your flight data.
|Parrot Bebop 2||Parrot Bebop 2 FPV||Parrot Bebop 2 Adventurer||Parrot Bebop 2 Power|
|Flight Time||Up to 25 minutes||Up to 25 minutes||Up to 25 minutes||Up to 30 minutes|
|Freeflight Pro App||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Follow Me function||In-app purchase||In-app purchase||Included||Included|
Before you fly, be sure to update the drone software through the FreeFlight Pro app, and read the instructions carefully.
This drone requires registration with the FAA. Check the FAA website for registration requirements and information about flying a drone safely.
Compare with similar items
Lightweight (1.1 1b), ultra-compact, and travel friendly with its custom ergonomic Adventurer backpack, Parrot Bebop 2 Adventurer is perfect for the great outdoors.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Camera has pros and cons. Center line camera with stabilization is great, but number of pixels are limited so it does not have great low light resolution. Stabilization is faster than gimbal. The gimbal adds weight and is highly susceptible to damage in even a minor crash. This is a hobby grade drone, it is not a toy or and entry level drone. It takes a little experience to get the most out of it. It is not an out of the box flyer. This is a flying camera. And with a little prep it will make great aerial videos and photos.
Other quadcopter experience: Blade 350, Chroma, Bebop 1.
This drone may not be appropriate for children or even most teens. In my opinion, this is a product for adults.
I have clocked in over 24 hours of flight time and here is what I have learned:
1. Place bebop2 on flat surface BEFORE turning it on without lifting it. This will set the flat horizon and it will fly level to the ground.
2. ALWAYS calibrate your Bebop2 after charging the battery and BEFORE flying. ALWAYS. LITERALLY ALWAYS (including flat trim). SERIOUSLY!
3. DO NOT fly at night or in the dark.
4. DO NOT fly indoors.
5. ALWAYS use the supplied controller. The WIFI connection is spotty when you only use the phone and it will cut out.
6. ALWAYS make sure the "Return Home" function is GPS active and set it to 10 seconds. If the connection cuts out and it won't reconnect, the drone will return to the STARTING POSITION on its own regardless of height or distance from you.
7. NEVER fly with ANYTHING above the drone. If the signal cuts out it will rise 30 feet straight up before flying back to the starting position.
8. ALWAYS make sure you have enough juice to return home and land it. I usually land it at 15% (its not good to drain the battery anyways).
9. NEVER EVER lose direct sight of your drone. EVER! If something is between you and the bebop2 you WILL lose the connection. Make sure nothing is within 10' of Bebop in ANY direction.
10. NEVER BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES. Your chances of destroying your drone will increase greatly every time you break one.
If you wish to enjoy Bebop2 for a long time then please follow those rules; they where acquired through EXPERIENCE. When flying a drone it is not a matter of IF you crash, but WHEN will you crash. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS TO CALIBRATE BEFORE EACH FLIGHT.
Heres a story of a scary event that happened to me so you learn from my mistake: I was flying bebop at 300' and about 1,000' away from me when the connection dropped due to interference from objects between me and the drone. The battery was draining fast and the "return home" function was not working. I panicked (I figured I had just lost $500) and ran after it thinking that I could reconnect it if I got closer. Some of my friends stayed behind at the starting position. While I was running around Bebop2 decided to return home on its on before the battery cut out (I had no idea because I could not reconnect). When he returned he hit a wire that was about 10' off the ground and Bebop2 crashed to earth. Moral of the story: If the connection drops ALWAYS STAY PUT at the starting point and WAIT.
Why I gave this drone 5 stars:
- Bebop2 is fast! I clocked in ~50ft/s or ~35mph with this thing.
- Bebop2 is dependable and stable. When you fly Bebop with care it will fly perfectly well, it withstands medium winds and remains very still when no wind is present.
- Bebop2 is agile! It can rise quickly at about ~15ft/s and it can turn on a dime!
- Bebop2 is compact! One of the reasons why I chose bebop vs a Phantom was its size. Its much smaller in EVERY aspect.
- Bebop2 is fun to fly! Its speed, stability, and agility makes it much more fun to fly than a Phantom.
- Bebop2 takes good video and it has a "Fish eye" setting! The fish eye setting is my favorite, however, the Phantom does have better video capabilities.
- Bebop2 has range! I have pushed my drone to 400' and have flown it up to 1.2 miles away WITH NO PROBLEM!
- Bebop2 has a ~20min flight time on a one hour charge!
Conclusion: I love Bebop2 and I love flying it. I will admit that there are better drones out there but Bebop holds his own against a Phantom. The best thing that Bebop has going for it is its small footprint. It is small, light, and can be easily transported ANYWHERE. I took my Bebop on an international vacation with NO problems and Zero Bulk. If you're looking for the next step up in drones I recommend a DJI Mavic but Bebop2 is a perfect place to start.
the FPV is very cool with either my iphone 6S or my 6S plus, both work great. The controller is easy to use and I prefer it to using the iphone for controlling the drone. The holder works with my phones and my iPad air 2 which is great. I also purchased the backpack to keep it safe and bought a couple of extra batteries. This exceeded my expectations and I would have to make an effort to crash it. My 8 year old nephew was flying it like a pro first time he tried. I will be buying more Parrot products Great Quality and Design.
The Good: The drone is well build for the price and comes with some nice accessories. I like that the design separates the motors from most of the other components with elastomers rather than just isolating the camera. There are a lot of settings that can be confusing at first but will be appreciated once you get the hang of what everything does. The FPV goggles (phone holder) worked well and FPV mode has a nice interface to help keep track of where the drone is compared to where you are.
The Bad: The nose cone on the drone is made out of a material that looks similar to what is used on cycling helmets. I don't think there's anything wrong with using this material, but but would be nice if they had covered all of it up with the thin layer of plastic that covers the top.
My phone does seem to get a little warm when using the FPV goggles. I don't think this will be a problem if the goggles aren't used flight after flight or on warmer days. It's unfortunate though that the goggles replace the option that the old remote had of connecting a set of more expensive FPV glasses. I would have preferred that both options be possible. If you decided you really liked FVP mode you'd have an upgrade path to get dedicated FPV glasses.
The new remote does have any way to attach a neck harness. It looks like you might be able to find an eyelet that could screw into the phone mount, but then you wouldn't be able to use the phone mount while using a harness.
The Bebop 2 no longer comes with prop guards and the ones that are available (not made by Parrot) look a bit flimsy.
Most of the things that I don't like about the drone are vey minor issues and none of them alone would add up to a lower than perfect rating, but together they add up to one less star.
When I purchased this, it was offered at a significant discount. I am very happy with it for the money that I paid, but at the normal price, I probably would have looked closer at some of the other available drones.
Most recent customer reviews
Flew mine for 2 months, crashed due to engine failure as reported by app in good flying conditions. Contacted Parrot.Read more