Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Parrot Bebop 2 FPV - Up to 25 minutes of flight ti..." and save 38% off the $699.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Parrot Bebop 2 FPV - Up to 25 minutes of flight time, FPV goggles, compact drone
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact and lightweight quadcopter drone (1.1 lbs)
- Ultra-precise piloting and extended flight range of up to 1.2 mile with Parrot Skycontroller 2
- Immersive flight experience with Parrot Cockpitglasses (FPV goggles)
- Shoot full HD 1080P videos and 14Mpx photos with the built-in wide-angle camera. Footage can be captured in RAW, JPEG and DNG format.
- High capacity 2700mAh battery with up to 25 min battery life
- Unmatched 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures smooth and stable videos regardless of the drone’s movements
- Compatible Smartphone screen size for the Cockpitglasses: 4.7 - 5.2" / 12 - 13 cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bebop 2 now includes the new Parrot Skycontroller 2 and Parrot Cockpitglasses for ultra-precise piloting and immersive flight! Experience flight like never before using this customizable extended-range controller and FPV headset. You can now explore previously inaccessible places like never before, and capture incredible pictures and videos.
Change Your Point of View
Climb onboard with Parrot Cockpitglasses, an immersive FPV headset. Simply connect to the FreeFlight Pro application on your smart phone and place it into the Cockpitglasses.
Parrot Bebop 2’s Full HD 1080p camera offers stunning footage, and it will feel as if you are flying. The rest of the world no longer exists!
The Cockpitglasses are also extremely comfortable to wear, even for pilots who wear normal glasses.
Film and Photograph Like a Pro
Parrot Bebop 2 is designed to fly both inside and outside. It is the first leisure drone weighing less than 500g with up to 25 minutes of battery life.
The Full HD 1080p camera records stunning video footage in flight. The 3-axis digital stabilization system ensures that footage is smooth and clear, no matter how the drone moves in flight.
The Bebop 2 is also compact and easy to transport, meaning you’ll never miss a chance to capture great videos and photos!
With the Parrot Skycontroller 2, use two joysticks for ultra-precise piloting and fly your Bebop 2 up to 1.2 miles away!
Take off and land with the touch of a single button. Leave on an adventure and know you’ll always get home safely with the Return Home feature.
Play with altitudes, direction and speed knowing stability is guaranteed with the anti-stall system. You are fully in command of all your adventures!
Download and You're Ready for Takeoff
FreeFlight Pro is a dedicated app for piloting Parrot Bebop, Bebop 2 and Disco drones. The interface was designed for use with FPV glasses and allows you to enjoy total immersion.
All your routes, photos, films and data are saved on the app. You can find them easily and share your impressive adventures with friends and family.
With FreeFlight Pro, you can also access Flight Plan, an in-app purchase that helps you create autonomous flight plans (altitude, speed, camera angle, etc.). Simply map out your flight using waypoints, hit takeoff, and watch your drone do the rest!
Tips for getting started
- Before takeoff, be sure to update your Bebop 2's software and fully charge its battery. For double the flight time and twice the fun, pick up an extra battery with your purchase.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Embie Industries||Holy Stone||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Loop Savings|
|Color||White||Red||—||White||Red / Black||Red|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 15 x 12.9 in||2.36 x 12.91 x 15.04 in||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.3 in||12.9 x 15 x 3.5 in||12.9 x 15 x 3.5 in||3.8 x 13.2 x 14.4 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||7.02 ounces||4.9 ounces||1.11 lbs||1.1 lbs||2.97 lbs|
|Style Name||Base||Drone||—||Drone||Base||Drone Only|
Climb on board with the new Parrot Bebop 2 FPV kit, which includes the brand new Skycontroller 2 and immersive FPV Cockpit glasses.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This drone may not be appropriate for children or even most teens. In my opinion, this is a product for adults.
I have clocked in over 24 hours of flight time and here is what I have learned:
1. Place bebop2 on flat surface BEFORE turning it on without lifting it. This will set the flat horizon and it will fly level to the ground.
2. ALWAYS calibrate your Bebop2 after charging the battery and BEFORE flying. ALWAYS. LITERALLY ALWAYS (including flat trim). SERIOUSLY!
3. DO NOT fly at night or in the dark.
4. DO NOT fly indoors.
5. ALWAYS use the supplied controller. The WIFI connection is spotty when you only use the phone and it will cut out.
6. ALWAYS make sure the "Return Home" function is GPS active and set it to 10 seconds. If the connection cuts out and it won't reconnect, the drone will return to the STARTING POSITION on its own regardless of height or distance from you.
7. NEVER fly with ANYTHING above the drone. If the signal cuts out it will rise 30 feet straight up before flying back to the starting position.
8. ALWAYS make sure you have enough juice to return home and land it. I usually land it at 15% (its not good to drain the battery anyways).
9. NEVER EVER lose direct sight of your drone. EVER! If something is between you and the bebop2 you WILL lose the connection. Make sure nothing is within 10' of Bebop in ANY direction.
10. NEVER BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES. Your chances of destroying your drone will increase greatly every time you break one.
If you wish to enjoy Bebop2 for a long time then please follow those rules; they where acquired through EXPERIENCE. When flying a drone it is not a matter of IF you crash, but WHEN will you crash. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS TO CALIBRATE BEFORE EACH FLIGHT.
Heres a story of a scary event that happened to me so you learn from my mistake: I was flying bebop at 300' and about 1,000' away from me when the connection dropped due to interference from objects between me and the drone. The battery was draining fast and the "return home" function was not working. I panicked (I figured I had just lost $500) and ran after it thinking that I could reconnect it if I got closer. Some of my friends stayed behind at the starting position. While I was running around Bebop2 decided to return home on its on before the battery cut out (I had no idea because I could not reconnect). When he returned he hit a wire that was about 10' off the ground and Bebop2 crashed to earth. Moral of the story: If the connection drops ALWAYS STAY PUT at the starting point and WAIT.
Why I gave this drone 5 stars:
- Bebop2 is fast! I clocked in ~50ft/s or ~35mph with this thing.
- Bebop2 is dependable and stable. When you fly Bebop with care it will fly perfectly well, it withstands medium winds and remains very still when no wind is present.
- Bebop2 is agile! It can rise quickly at about ~15ft/s and it can turn on a dime!
- Bebop2 is compact! One of the reasons why I chose bebop vs a Phantom was its size. Its much smaller in EVERY aspect.
- Bebop2 is fun to fly! Its speed, stability, and agility makes it much more fun to fly than a Phantom.
- Bebop2 takes good video and it has a "Fish eye" setting! The fish eye setting is my favorite, however, the Phantom does have better video capabilities.
- Bebop2 has range! I have pushed my drone to 400' and have flown it up to 1.2 miles away WITH NO PROBLEM!
- Bebop2 has a ~20min flight time on a one hour charge!
Conclusion: I love Bebop2 and I love flying it. I will admit that there are better drones out there but Bebop holds his own against a Phantom. The best thing that Bebop has going for it is its small footprint. It is small, light, and can be easily transported ANYWHERE. I took my Bebop on an international vacation with NO problems and Zero Bulk. If you're looking for the next step up in drones I recommend a DJI Mavic but Bebop2 is a perfect place to start.
Camera has pros and cons. Center line camera with stabilization is great, but number of pixels are limited so it does not have great low light resolution. Stabilization is faster than gimbal. The gimbal adds weight and is highly susceptible to damage in even a minor crash. This is a hobby grade drone, it is not a toy or and entry level drone. It takes a little experience to get the most out of it. It is not an out of the box flyer. This is a flying camera. And with a little prep it will make great aerial videos and photos.
Other quadcopter experience: Blade 350, Chroma, Bebop 1.
the FPV is very cool with either my iphone 6S or my 6S plus, both work great. The controller is easy to use and I prefer it to using the iphone for controlling the drone. The holder works with my phones and my iPad air 2 which is great. I also purchased the backpack to keep it safe and bought a couple of extra batteries. This exceeded my expectations and I would have to make an effort to crash it. My 8 year old nephew was flying it like a pro first time he tried. I will be buying more Parrot products Great Quality and Design.