Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2017
I've tried many coconut waters and although this one has sweetener, it tastes really good!
on May 18, 2012
I love this stuff. I picked up one by chance at a 'dollar' type store--haven't been able to find anywhere else. I really liked it's lightly sweet taste, close to the coconut water you get straight from the source. It's got chewy little pieces of coconut that add interest. Delightful little drink. Way cheaper buying it from the case through Amazon; free shipping is a big plus.
on September 3, 2012
I live in the South, where unfortunately, there isn't a large demand for - and in turn - supply of coconut juice. Fortunately, I found Parrot Juice. I love the taste and was more than grateful for the supply I received via Amazon. I ordered two 24pks, which allowed me to do Supersaver shipping. The final price ended up being around 75 cents/ can. Good product, better deal.
on May 17, 2017
After trying all the grocery offerings​, Parrot Coconut is hands down the Best!
on May 22, 2012
I have been buying this product off of my lunch truck but it was getting pretty expensive. The price and the shipping time was great! I ordered 2 cases.
on November 4, 2017
The best coconut water ever!!!!
on March 4, 2013
I love this product my wife and I favorite brand for coconut juice I also enjoy various others too but I prefer this one I didn't disappoint
on September 6, 2013
Looking for something to keep me hydrated, i had to water it down a bit, its a good price and I will buy again
on July 28, 2013
this is one of my favorites!! I reorder this coconut juice every couple of weeks! this purchase won't disappoint you!
on August 9, 2013
It is alright, but the Coconut water tastes sugary.... Although it has 24g of sugar the same as the Parrot Coconut water, the Koko Plus Coconut water taste more sugary... Another description of the Parrot coconut water can says it has 410mg of Potassium while the Koko Plus coconut water does not the Potassium description. Between these two brands, the difference in calories is 20. Koko Plus has 100 calories and the Parrot has 120 calories.

Both products has coconut pulp. Definitively, both products are different. I like the Parrot Coconut juice more than the Koko Plus.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.