3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Parrot PF728000 ANAFI Drone, Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K HDR Camera, Compact, Silent & Autonomous, Realize your shots with a 180 vertical swivel camera, Dark Grey (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Max Focal Length||69|
|Min Focal Length||23|
|Memory Type||Micro SD|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This drone with a camera equipped with f/2.4 wide angle ASPH lens, HDR, and up to 2.8 times digital zoom captures spectacular 4K videos, Full HD or 2.7K videos (2704x1520), and 21 MP photos without loss of quality. Additionally, you have a timer, a Burst mode that captures 10 photos per second, and wizards to take over professional settings
- The ANAFI Parrot Drone can have up to 25 minutes of filmed flight time thanks to an intelligent Li-Po battery that optimizes its life and charges 60% faster using the Power Delivery USB Type C charger
- With its ultra-compact and lightweight carbon frame (320 g), this quadcopter drone unfolds in less than 3 seconds, reaches a speed of 55 km/h in sport mode and withstands bullets up to 50 km/h
- Equipped with a Parrot Skycontroller 3 folding remote control, the ANAFI Parrot Drone can be located at any time thanks to the activation of your smartphone’s vibrator when attention or immediate action is needed, as well as the Geofence, SmartRth, and Find My Drone functions
- Software updates can make changes to existing features, further enhance ANAFI’s reliability and performance, or offer new experiences. It is therefore important to have an updated FreeFlight 6 application and to accept the proposed software updates. Max charging power 24W
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am downgrading my review to 1 star, not for the seller, but for Parrot. I received a replacement drone, brand new, from them. From the get-go, it had problems connecting to GPS. Mind you I flew in exactly the same location as before. The new one would take much longer to get a GPS lock, we are talking minutes as opposed to seconds. It would easily lose lock if you flew between buildings, in other words, anytime you did not have a 100% open view of the sky all around you, you would get weak signal that fluctuated and went to red. On forums people said exchanging it solved the problem. But Parrot refused to exchange mine saying nothing was wrong with it. I should have stuck with a DJI. I especially missed the much more refined controller for my Phantom 3 Advance...you have much better control with it than with this Anafi's controller. Again totally bummed out, I had wanted to really like this Anafi.
Got this refurb because it is a good price compared to new. The day after I bought this, I found a deal for $499, but still the price difference is worth it for the refurb IMHO. And it does come with a 90 day warranty. This unit really did look brand new. Packaging was really good. I couldn't fly it much because the wind was on the high side. I did need my own lightning cable to connect my phone to the controller. I really do like how this drone is so much more quieter than my old DJI Phantom 3 Advanced!
One problem I already had was even though the drone was off, the fan kept running. I tried turning the drone on, but at that point the LEDs would come on but then shut down, and the fan would still keep running. Finally I removed the battery, put it back in, and then it was fine again. Seemed like a weird glitch. I will definitely have to play around with it some more, but from first glance it really does look like a new product.
I included a video, please forgive me for the actual drone footage because I just wanted to do a quick flight and wasn't really concerned about nice slow movements. The footage was originally recorded at 4K HDR 30fps and then scaled down to 1080p with iMovie.
Update: I use an iPhone 8 Plus, which seems to be on the extreme end of phone sizes for the controller. I have a leather Apple case, which is slim, so with the case it still fits into the controller. Be careful with some cases because some cases are inherently slippery, and Apple's leather case has been known for this. Anyway, my phone slipped out of the controller on the bottom bracket, and the spring slammed my phone into the control sticks. One of those sticks when pushed down will control your throttle, so guess what happened? The drone slammed into the ground! With just the iPhone 8 Plus without a case, I don't think this would have happened. I'm not going to use my leather Apple case anymore because this was not the only time a slip occurred because of it. Thankfully I was only at about 1-2 feet height so I only suffered scratches along the bottom since I was flying at my asphalt driveway. Drone still works great! I highly recommend learning and being comfortable with the hand launch and landing.
I was very pleased and appreciative that they shipped this a week before due date. 2. The drone is in great condition, considering it's a refurbused drone. All parts were accounted for and matched the description perfectly. And flys as if brand new. Worth every penny. Thanks.
The software (app) controlled altitude worked well to stop it's max height. It's also adjustable.
I also forgot I ordered a certified refurb. Looks brand new.
The follow me feature works great as long as you can keep the phone's screen on. I had my handlebar mount on the motorcycle and it easily kept up @ 30mph. Phenomenal quality.
This is a great drone that flies very well. The image quality is outstanding for the price and the size. I also own a DJI spark and Mavic pro. But this is becoming one of my favorite drones.
The 360 photo feature is worth the cost of this drone. it's awesome!
Granted the Anafi feels like a toy compared to my mavic pro. But it performs very well. So happy to get this for a great price from this seller.