|Item Weight||32.2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21.8 x 21.7 x 17.3 inches|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Specific Uses||General Purpose|
|Fixture Features||Remote control ceiling fan with lights|
|Shade Material||ABS, Iron|
|Switch Installation Type||Downrod|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Parrot Uncle Ceiling Fans with Lights 42'' Vintage Farmhouse Fan Industrial Chandelier Fans with Retractable Blades, Remote Control, 5 Edison Bulbs Needed, Black Painted Finished
|Price:||$329.00 + $29.99 shipping|
- STYLE: This is a industrial style ceiling fans with Lights, there are 42'' size for your choice.UL Listed, remote control, invisible retractable blades.The shape of the black iron bird cage, very simple but classical
- SIZE: D42 1/2”* H12” Canopy:6”, diameter 21” when closed. Angled ceiling mounting available, less than 15 degree. 2 down-rods included, length 4" and 10", customized length should no longer than 40''
- REMOTE CONTROL: The fan and light can be controlled separately by a remote control, can work separately as you prefer, on/off switch for the light, off-high-mid-low switch for fan speed
- RETRACTABLE FAN BLADES: With the special design of the 4 acrylic retractable fan blades, made of ABS, The surface is very smooth.When the fan blades extend, suitable for a 8-20 sq.yd room
- WHAT YOU GET: Parrot Uncle ceiling fans with lights, instruction guide, our worry-free 24-month warranty and friendly customer service. Assembly required, installation guide and video available
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Eileen Grays is a professional home lighting fixtures supplier, offer ceiling fans, wooden chandeliers, LED pendant lights, industrial wall sconces and lighting accessories, with brand of Parrot Uncle since 2013.
- Parrot Uncle Ceiling Fans with Lights 42'' Vintage Farmhouse Fan Industrial Chandelier Fans with Retractable Blades, Remote Control, 5 Edison Bulbs Needed, Black Painted Finished.
- This modern ceiling fan with lights is a combination of ceiling fan and chandelier.
- As for a ceiling fan, it has 4 retractable blades that can stretch out and put inside automatically when turn on and off. That means, when turn off, the blades will put inside and become 'invisible', totally a chandelier ; When turn on, the blades will stretch out, and transfer to a traditional ceiling fan with lights.
- This chandelier fan is controlled by remote control, ceiling fan speed and light can be controlled separately by a single remote control.
- Please note that you need to prepare five light bulbs and blades are not reversible.
- Search Parrot Uncle ceiling fans to get more beautiful ceiling fans with lights.
Combination of ceiling fan and chandelier! a must have of 2018 for your house!
HIGH QUALITY DETAILS
4 Fan Blades
Perfect amount of light for food preparation or day-to-day activities! This chandelier is designed to hold 5 40-watt light bulbs (not included) to fill your living room, dining room, or kitchen with warm light and charming ambiance.
2 Down Rods
2 down-rods included, length 4" and 10", customized length should no longer than 40''.Angled ceiling mounting available, less than 15 degree.
1 Rmote Controller
Wireless Control your lighting fixture, made up of the remote control and receiver, we will send the installation instructions.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Light bulbs not included. You'll need E26 size bulbs, and the Edison style look great. LED or incandescent will both work. LED is obviously much cooler and energy consuming, but incandescent allows you to DIM (yes, I said dim, we'll get to that later) them down better than even "dimming LED's".
2 - DIMMING does exist on this fan. I was the one who has the question and was told "no", but this fan does have a dimming feature. To use it, you need to flip a switch under the battery cover of the remote control. It's a blue switch, and you need to flip it to "ON" setting. This will allow you to press and hold the light button on the remote, and the lights will dim up or down. Many fans have this feature, and this one is no exception.
3 - FAN BLOWS A LOT OF AIR. Those blades are shaped in a way that this thing moves some serious air for a 42" fan. It doesn't go in reverse, but the fan blades retract automatically and extend automatically as well.
4 - Installation is kind of a pain. This fan isn't lightweight, and you don't have a whole lot of room to work with when wiring it up. The nice thing is the fan is pretty much completely assembled, and all you need to is run the wires through the correct drop extension (don't forget to run the wire through all the decorative pieces that butt up against the ceiling and hide the set screws/pin). Getting the remote receiver hidden up and away, then attaching the fan could be a two man job. I was able to do it myself, but only didn't have help because my wife is 8 months pregnant and I didn't want her on a ladder. I'd suggest using a carribeaner or some other style of hook to latch the lanyard to first, then wire it up while you have extra room. The instructions are pretty worthless, except for the diagram, but that's about all the help you're going to get for installing this thing.
5 - My only knock is that the remote control receiver beeps when you push buttons. It's not terribly loud, but it's definitely audible. If it were silent it would be perfect, but still close enough for 5 stars. It would also be nice if it came with all the light bulbs you need, and freaking batteries for the remote control. those few items would make this a COMPLETE package, and I'd have paid 25 or 30 bucks more to have those items included.
BUY THE FAN if you're thinking about it, it's a quality piece, arrived in good shape, and works very well. I will add photos once my Edison light bulbs get delivered.
I'd like to update this after receiving the bulbs. If you purchase ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BM7BYC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) bulbs, they will actually dim all the way out. I was happily surprised, and those light bulbs make for a great combo with this fixture.
Not a lot of shake on high speed.
Looks great with vintage Edison bulbs.
Most recent customer reviews
Installation was very easy and it is very stable and quiet.