Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on January 31, 2013
I'm not a big Katy Perry fan but as I loved "I kissed a Girl" I really like this song and the message. It's certainly a very up lifting song for women and men alike. One of her best I think.
on December 8, 2012
No problems downloading.
Purchasing from Amazon is so easy and I feel secure making the purchase.
They care about the service they provide. Amazon is the way to go when it comes to buying on line!
on August 19, 2015
Bought this Cd not really knowing what to expect but I am actually happy with my purchase and enjoy listening to the album.
on June 12, 2016
Product delivered as described. Ship time was expected.
on January 7, 2017
song
on April 13, 2015
I enjoy listen to top 40 USA music and getting my music here is the right place for me to find those hard to find cuts. Jam on…
on January 25, 2014
Ok, I bought this song/s from Amazon in a download so I liked it, I can't say If anyone else would like it, listen to it and if you like it, download it, Amazon makes it easy to do, much easier that iTunes.
on June 7, 2016
great
on January 20, 2013
This song is catchy and ultimately will be remembered as a fleeting hit. It is good but not memorable like other of Katy Perry's hits. Or I could be wrong and this is her defining song, either way it's good at best.
on April 17, 2015
very satisfied with the product, price, service and timing