Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.99 shipping
Partnering: The New Face of Leadership Hardcover – November 26, 2002
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The future of business growth is in the partnerships that companies and their executives form. Partnering explains how critical it is for business leaders to "partner" effectively, and features original contributions from more than 30 thought leaders, including such luminaries as Ken Blanchard, Jim Kouzes and Brian Tracy. Topics cover:
* Ken Blanchard on situational leadership * Beverly Kaye on building, living, and leaving a legacy for the organization * Kevin Cashman's Five Touchstones of Authentic Partnering Leadership * Robert Kaplan on the Balanced Scorecard for leadership * R. Roosevelt Thomas on fostering trust and resonance through diversity * Jim Kouzes on building cultures of collaboration * Brian Tracy on the importance and power of focus * Jon Katzenbach on where team performance fits in the balanced leadership approach
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.45 pounds
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0814407579
- ISBN-13 : 978-0814407578
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 1.25 x 9.5 inches
- Publisher : AMACOM (November 26, 2002)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,466,234 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: