Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Parts Express Cable TV in-Line Coaxial Surge Protector
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable design survives surge discharge currents of 100A (10/1000µs, 300 times with 3 minute intervals)
- Low insertion loss of less than 0.2 dB video -1,500 MHz
- Return loss of 16 dB video to 500 MHz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Coaxial Surge Protector for Cable TV,Surge Lightning Protector for Coaxial TV Antenna and Satellite in-Line 75 ohm 5-2400MHz
Siemens FSCATV First Surge Coaxial Whole House Surge Protection
Belkin BV107030-04-BLK AV Power Strip Surge Protector and Coaxial Protection, 4-Foot Power Cord, Black
APC Surge Protector for Ethernet Data Port (10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet lines), ProtectNet (PNET1GB)
APC Surge Protector with Telephone, DSL and Coaxial Protection, P11VT3, 3020 Joules, 11 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||ProShop Deals||ONE UP ONE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||1.12 ounces||0.64 ounces||4.16 ounces||1.00 lbs||4.23 ounces||1.00 lbs|
Protect your cable box, satellite receiver, or any distribution amps and splitters you may have from damage by lightning strikes and power surges with this "F" male to "F" female surge protector. You may have your television and other media devices plugged into a surge protector, but don't forget about your cable box or satellite receiver. Lightning strikes or unexpected power surges can damage these expensive pieces of equipment in the blink of an eye by traveling through the coaxial cable it is connected to. Protect these devices and other components in your system like distribution amplifiers or splitters with this inexpensive problem solver.
• Surge protection attack time: 0.0000001 seconds (100 nanoseconds)
• Maximum life test surge discharge current: 10,000 amps (8/20µs, 10 times with 3 minute intervals)
• Maximum surge voltage: Multiply 5,000 times ohms of coax loop
• Surge life: 300 surges of 100 amps (10 microsec x 1000 microsec test pulse)
• Normal resistance across coax: 10,000 mega ohms
• Surge resistance: Approximately 0 ohms
• Power passing capability: 50 Volts DC or AC peak-to-peak 36 Volts RMS, 10 Amps
• Insertion loss: Less than 0.2 dB Video-1500 MHz • Return loss (75 ohms): 16dB (VSWR 1.38) Video to 500 MHz
• Dimensions: 1.39" L x 0.82" Dia.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I don't like. A surge did make it in the house and burned up about $2k worth of electronics. Could have been surge, could have been EMP, I don't know.
BUT, this is not a $120.00 Polyphaser, it is an $11.00 surge protector. Without it, the house, ALL electronics, and everything else would probably have been lost. I got my money's worth.
* I mounted mine outside in my demarcation box and used a barrel adapter to connect it between two cables before running it through my grounding block
* Mounts easily enough and doesn't take up to much room
* Worth the price to protect all my equipment at the end of the line
* I have this on a Over The Air antenna and at this time do not see any degradation of signal strength
I tried to return them... these are for some reason not returnable.
since I tried them of 5 different TV's with the same basic result ... they do not work
In this case trust the 1 star reviews the 5 star reviews are very suspect... this I do know I could buy a similar product locally and return it if it did not work...
Small priced item big fail for Amazon... they will not stand by this product.
edit: Amazon issued a full refund
There are 80 possible stations that I can receive in my area. I installed this surge protector and tested the signal. I'm still receiving every single channel (all 80). So, in my case this is a good product and it did not distort or weaken my signal enough to loose any channels (granted I have a high quality antenna)
I have no idea if it can protect against lighting, and I don't wanna find out. If you get a dud, ask for a new one.