|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.9 x 3.95 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||109736|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GTCV-0398173562|
|Special Features||Fit for 2009 2010 2011 Honda accord,2005-2011 Honda civic,2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Honda odyssey,2000 Honda Prelude|
|Mirror Lighting Type||Automotive-Dash-Instrument-Bulbs|
Consider these available items
Partsam 10PCS White T4.2 Neo Wedge Instrument Panel LED Light Gauge Cluster Bulbs Shifter Radio Switch Indicator Lamp
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Applications: A/C Lights, Dash/Instrument Panels, Gauges, Shifter light & Radio/Switch Lights
- Type: T4.2 Neo wedge Bulbs 10MM Base, Voltage & Wattage: 12-14V DC
- Cross Reference / Compatible socket bulb number: T4.2, 79674-S3N-941(NOT suitable for Honda Odyssey)
- If the LED does not light up, simply rotating it 180 degrees (reverse the polarity).
- Base Size (Width) : T4.2 - 10mm ( please note that T3 is 8 mm, T4.7 is 12mm?)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Heater Climate Control,cciyu 6 Pack T4/T4.2 Neo Wedge LED Bulb A/C Lights (blue)
cciyu 10X White T4/T4.2 Neo Wedge LED Climate Control Light Bulbs Replacement fit for 1998-2010 Honda Accord/Odyssey/Civic
Partsam 10PCS Blue T3 Neo Wedge Instrument Panel LED Light Gauge Cluster Indicator Bulbs
cciyu T4/T4.2 Neo Wedge Halogen A/C Climate Control Bulb Instrumnet Panel Dash Light,4Pack
Partsam 10x White 12mm 12V 3 SMD LED T5 Neo Wedge Bulbs Auto A/C Climate Lights
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Introduction to Partsam
- Partsam all started in the summer of 2013 with a simple, with bold idea: make better auto parts. In other words, not just a better auto parts - a better way of doing things. A new kind of auto company that works hand in hand with users to do something amazing, something meaningful. Now PARTSam has grown tremendously to become one of the leading platforms of e-Commerce in the aftermarket auto parts industry.
- Inventory Management/Warehouse & Fulfillment – With our warehouse located in Milpitas, California, we take care of the inventory management for our products. This saves manufacturers space, time, and headache.
- Automated Multi-Channel Sales – We successfully advertise our products on multiple platforms and maintain top-rated healthy seller accounts, which keep customers drawn to our products. We are continually expanding our customer base as we add more sales channels.
- Professional Seller - Customers will deal directly with us in regards to issues and concerns they experience with the products. Manufacturers will not have to deal directly with the individual customers, but will experience the benefits of their business, which is the typical win-win cooperation.
Features and Performance Details
- Light Color: White
- Base:T4.2 Neo Wedge (10mm)
- Input: DC 12V
- Application:A/C Lights, Dash/Instrument Panels, Gauges, Shifter Radio/Switch Lights
- Package Content: 10 x T4.2 Neo Wedge LED Bulbs
Wide Application Range
- Faster response time,No incandescent delay.
- Low Power Consumption and Low Temperature.
- Ideal replacement for most of T4.2 wedge type lights.
Cross Reference Number:
- 17 18 37 70 73 74 79 85 86 2723
- 2009 2010 2011 Honda accord,
- 2005-2011 Honda civic etc
Wide Application Range:
Fit well for Gauge Cluster Instrument Panel lights,map light, dome light, dashboard lights or license plate light, or trunk light etc (Depending on the model of your car).
- Type: Neowedge Bulbs
- Part Number: T4
- Color: White, 5500~6000K
- Voltage & Wattage: 12-14V DC
- Beam Pattern: 180
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are brighter than the stock bulbs but not too bright. Note: the 3 climate control knobs are aftermarket which can be found here on the Amazon app. It is now much easier to see the knobs at night. They are slightly bigger and take a little bit of effort to wiggle them into the slot but they do work. Out of the two that I installed one did not work. I simply removed the non-working one and rotated it 180 degrees in the slot then it worked. this is pretty common with LED bulbs. I definitely recommend this if you have a Toyota Tacoma. The install was on my 2007 4.0 4x4 TRD Sport.
That being said, they're ultra bright and give the panel a clean look. It was just way more of a pain in the dupa to install than it really needed to be.
I got the positive from a test light, and it was all for nothing because again, there is NO indication of what side of the LED takes positive. Very frustrating.
The juice WAS worth the squeeze, but make sure you have extra on hand. If you're putting more than a few in, chances are some are gonna get messed up.
I ended up taking the led bulbs of their housing and putting them into the OEM factory housing. During this process 4 led broke because some housing had glue and some not so much and the wire that was soldered simply broke off.
I was planning on replacing the lights in my minivan also, which is the reason for going with the 10 pack, however, if I have to do the housing swap again, it simply won't be worth it.
In short, the led cut was sized correctly, but the plastic house was not.
If removal is required in the future, the entire pc board assembly will have to be removed from the panel assembly so the bulbs can be pushed out from the inside!
Re polarity issues from other commenters: Very Simple to ID the positive wire on the bulb by using a battery charger to illuminate the bulb and marking the + wire on the bulb base with a red marker. To ID the + connection in the console assembly, plug in the console assembly and turn the parking lights on and use a voltmeter to identify what terminal is positive on the back of the assembly and mark each with a red marker. For the two Black base positions, turn the ignition to on and activate the toggle (roller) switches on the console to energize the terminal and ID the + side.