- Series: Chicago Studies in American Politics
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press (October 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226112373
- ISBN-13: 978-0226112374
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#197,503 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #161 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #212 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- #256 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Party Decides: Presidential Nominations Before and After Reform (Chicago Studies in American Politics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The Party Decides is an important book that will set a new standard for understanding the primary election process. The authors use history, anecdotes, and newspaper stories to great advantage, enriching the impressive collection of data they have compiled to support their argument that the nomination process is dominated by a mix of players, but is mainly based on partisans and policy demanders." - David Brady, Stanford University"
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now