Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on December 3, 2016
My 2 year old daughter was a huge fan of Yo Gabba Gabba so I just Knew she would love this book. I brought another Yo Gabba Gabba book from Barnes and nobles and she loved that one but for some reason she hated this book. She has barely looked at this book for 5 minutes since I brought it. If I try to encourage her to look at the book she just throws it was expecting her to love this because my daughter loves books. I prefer the Barnes and noble sleepy book and I can't recommend this book.
on August 31, 2016
My son loves this book! It is just like the song, so he likes to look at it while we sing this song. I only wish that it came in a board book instead of a paper bag. As he is under two years old, books with flaps do not last long in our house! I would purchase this product again in spite of his ability to destroy it!
on December 19, 2012
Our grandson loves Yo-Gabba-Gabba and knows the "Party in my tummy" song so we thought he'd like this book. Nope. He was bored and didn't really enjoy the flap-lifting like he usually does. We'll give it another try later but can't really recommend this one. Maybe YGG needs to be more interactive to be fun.
on December 2, 2011
This book pretty much follows the "party in my tummy" video, and adds a bit by incorporating the other characters. I bought this for my son's first birthday, because he loves the video. The flaps are hard to manipulate for a 1 year old; they tend to stick down. Other than that, we like reading this book.
on April 18, 2014
My son LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba and he loves books so purchasing this was a no brainer. The text is essentially the words to the song. My son loves the lift flap, so much so that he's ripped them right off. He loves seeing the characters and will spend a few quiet moments just flipping through the book (allowing me to sneak in some time to do household chores).
on July 2, 2013
We love Yo Gabba. I've recently begun moving the characters from the tv screen to books and really, the books are kind of failing. The attention given to the art work on the "tummy items" is sub-par. There is also a serious lack of WORDS in this BOOK.

My daughter can't tell the difference, though so I guess the book is, well, "it's okay."
on January 15, 2014
My daughter loves Yo Gabba Gabba, so we were delighted to see the books. We couldn't let her watch the show before bedtime because it just stimulated her too much so this is a good alternative. It follows the episodes pretty closely but are short and can be read several times before bed.
on August 28, 2009
The Yo Gabba Gabba "eat" DVD episode contains the "party in my tummy" song for which this book was entitled. It is in THANKS to that particular episode though that my 7 year old son has expanded his diet (a little) on his own, and has become much more willing to try new foods! We bought him the book to further encourage the food taste-testing! This book didn't have an impact on it either way though. The book follows along with the video enough that if you've watched it a number of times, you'll know the book, BUT it also has enough of a deviation that you can't follow along in the book while watching the video. So overall the book didn't really serve to help in the way I wanted it to, it's not anything "new" but it's not really a follow-along movie book either. However my son loves to carry this around and read it to us, plus it's not a large book so it's easy to throw in a purse or backpack to take along when we go somewhere. So if I had to do it again I would still buy this book, but I've learned that rather than a fun learning tool, or something 'new and exciting' I would rather expect JUST a simple book. If your child is obsessed with the Party in My tummy song I would recommend this book, otherwise, there are probably better choices available.
on April 10, 2016
My little one loves it. She likes how she can left the flaps to see what is under them.
on January 15, 2014
My 17 month old son Absolutely LOVES this book. He is constantly bring it to me and my husband to look though it together and he just Beams when he opens the flaps on each page! If your little one likes Yo Gabba Gabba, then they will go Wild over this.