Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on March 8, 2014
This 2 movie set is classic cult comedy for all nerds and anyone else.Shown on tv stations late night to fill time these movies are somewhat similar to Revenge Of The Nerds but these are more cheesy & cheap but that's why we love them. The girls are a plus also.
on December 25, 2014
I made the UNFORGIVABLE mistake of buying this dvd because I wanted to see more of lovely Michelle Bauer. Back of the dvd case promises that you will see more of her than ever before, which turned out to be a complete and utter lie. When I first saw this here on Amazon, 2 movies on dvd plus an interview with Michelle, and Burt Ward (Batman) along with a bunch of other extras, I thought, well, if the producers went to all this trouble, must be SOMETHING good about these 2 films I have never heard of. WRONG. There is absolutely NOTHING to recommend here. For a couple of cheesy T and A comedies, there is ZERO comedy, NO A at all, and precious little T.

Sad to say, the ONLY remotely, and I mean remotely, interesting thing about this dvd is the interview with Burt Ward and the writer, actor, director of this wretched pile of drivel. In between praising this hack for being such an incredibly talented person, (wayyyyyyyyy, better acting here than the phoned in performance Burt gives in the Nerds 2 "film") Burt discusses the Batman tv series, and film, and his life post-batman.

So, in summation, stay FAR, FAR, away from this dvd, unless you enjoy flushing money down the toilet. Ice cold food at a drive-thru would have been an infinitely better use of the funds I used to acquire this garbage, along with being way more satisfying. If you are a new fan of Michelle Bauer, like me, these 2 "movie"s are NOT good examples of her work. I wish I had done more research more before ordering this. ugh.
on October 20, 2016