Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 200 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 219 reviews
on July 16, 2013
Many other karaoke CDs have popular songs that touch on questionable topics and it's disconcerting to hear your younger children singing them. This CD has all very fun and popular songs that are appropriate for younger kids. Great fun!
0Comment| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
The kids love it...sounds close to the actual artist. They even listen to it in the car.
They like non Karaoke mode too.
on January 28, 2017
on October 21, 2013
This has great songs for the price. What impressed me is that you can sing with the music or you can sing with the artist, it's your choice in what you are comfortable with. Only down side is that it comes in a plastic case which of course was cracked, they need to wrap it better.
on April 22, 2016
Tons of fun for my tween daughter
on March 11, 2017
This was a Christmas gift for my grandchildren. They love it!
on April 4, 2016
This was a gift for my 10 year old niece and she LOVES it! The price was very reasonable compared to similar products. I was looking for songs that would be fun, clean, and age appropriate for my niece. I was glad to find this as she has been extremely pleased.
on May 9, 2016
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter. I love the song selection - its not full of duds with a few big names, but all big names. My kids listen to the cd all of the time as well as sign along. Great value.
on August 11, 2016
good for "challenged" people
on January 3, 2017
Bought this CD along with a karaoke machine for my nieces (ages 8-13) for Christmas. They had fun singing along with these songs.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse