|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 70% cashmere & 30% silk
- Classic 2 Ply Plain Weave for an Elegant Luster
- 12" x 60", Plus 3" Tassels. Carry compact fashion with you anywhere.
- The Pashmina Store featured in "Good Housekeeping", "In Style", "Marie Claire", and "Brides Magazine"
- Made in Nepal
- Classic Black
Save 50% or More Off Lightweight Scarves & Wraps
See styles from D&Y, Michael Stars, Calvin Klein, and more. Shop now.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
There is nothing smoother than silk - and when it is blended with cozy cashmere something exceptional is created. The Pashmina Store is proud to bring you the finest quality pashmina & silk blend scarves made with 70% top-quality cashmere pashmina wool and 30% luxurious silk. The touch of silk gives the pashmina a remarkable hand feel and a wonderful luster. Our marvelous scarves are 12" x 60", plus 3" tassels on both ends. Scarves are impact fashion that you can take anywhere you go. Each is traditionally woven by hand using classic 2 Ply yarns to give you a fabulous fashionable accessory. Pashmina is the traditional name for the very finest grade of cashmere wool. Because of its unique softness and comforting warmth, pashmina is also known as the "diamond fabric" and the "soft gold of high Asia." Put simply, it is the finest, softest and warmest wool available anywhere. Pashminas are fabulous year-round and are popular women's gifts for bridesmaids, special occasions, corporate events or just for yourself!
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000J3I00A
- Item model number: PSSC-B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2006
- Average Customer Review: