Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Hand Wash,Try clean
- Soft & Silky
- Scarf Size: 28 wide X 70 Length. 3 hand knotted tassels at each ends
- Cozy and fancy
- Please note : that Paskmlna® is a registered trademark. Paskmlna® is not responsible for other sellers selling a different or counterfeit merchandise. To ensure you receive the correct item, please make sure to buy from seller: "pashmina scarf"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Paskmlna® Paisley Jacquard Pashmina Shawl Wrap Scarf Stole Experience the soft luxurious feel of pashmina feel fashion neck wear. Get the look and feel of high end scarves at an affordable price. Choose from our complete collection of colors, you will find colors perfect for any occasion.
- Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KKOI9LC
- Item model number: 018
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 17, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I purchased the purple, and it's a brilliant and bright color.
- Wearing this scarf brought my dress up several marks to a dressier look. It won't turn your t-shirt dress into a ball gown, but it did let me wear a very casual dress to the office.
- It washes well. I forgot to put it on the gentle cycle, and it survived beautifully.
- It gets pulls/tears really easily.
- THIS IS THE KICKER THAT LOST IT A STAR: That mannequin the shawl is on must be child sized. I am a plus sized woman (size 3X or 4X), so I gave it to a few friends to try. The only person who could get it to wrap around their body that much wears a size 0. And even then it didn't look as large and full as it does in the picture. This makes a lovely scarf, but it's useless as a shawl.