Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PASNEW High Quality Water-proof Dual Time Unisex Teens Sport Watch Black+Red
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on July 25, 2013
My 10 yr old son absolutely loves his new watch! We scrolled through many watches and this one caught his eye. It arrived in such a beautifully packaged box. Very impressive! The watch has many features such as analog and digital readings, stop watch, date, and day of the week. It is a sporty watch and he can even go swimming with this up to 100 ft! That is a super watch if you ask me. He wears it every day and loves telling us what time it is.... every 10 mins.
on October 11, 2013
I ordered this watch for my nephew's 10th birthday. I was skeptical thinking it wouldn't look as nice as it did online, expecting it to appear 'cheaper' I guess. I was impressed with the way it is packaged and it looks like an adult sport watch I think. My nephew figured out quickly that it glows in the dark, and out of all his presents stopped and hugged me during his birthday party several times just to tell me how much he loved the watch and to tell me all the cool features he figured out. For $25 I was very happy with this product.
on July 19, 2013
This watch is great got my daughter's everyday casual use. It's water resistant also
Received as expected and as described by the seller.
on May 23, 2014
Loved the watch and all its features. Bought one each for my 9 year old son and 12 year old daughter. I especially liked the combination analog/digital time feature. The watch worked great and kept good time. However .... major drawback is the watch strap. I initially thought my son was careless when his watch broke but recognised very quickly that it was the strap which gave way and it fell off his hand. Two weeks later my daughter's watch strap also gave way. So now I am searching for another set of watches. If the strap could be improved I would buy the watches again.
on December 20, 2013
My grandson was very happy to receive this watch. He said it looked just like his Fathers. It arrived on time even though I thought it was going to be late.
on March 17, 2014
Bought this and within a month the battery had died. Replaced it with a good quality battery and about one month later it was dead too. Seems like a perfectly good watch when the battery's not dead. Definitely would not buy again.
on April 11, 2014
Some people have reviewed this as being too large. The band is a bit big, but my son can still wear it. He just wears it on the farthest hole. The actual watch face is not too big at all. It's perfect, and my son absolutely loves it!
on October 24, 2013
I bought this because it is advertised as a child's watch, it is definitely not child sized. I am disappointed. It did fit on my 8 year old's wrist at the smallest setting. He wore it for 1 day and then the digital display stopped working. I checked and it wasn't the battery because it was still keeping time. I took it to a watch repair shop and they quoted $100 to fix it. Returning!
on December 15, 2014
I'll have to admit, the watch is nicer than I'd expected. The band is nice, soft and flexible (I figured it would be hard). It is on the BIG side, though. I got this for my 12 yo son and I had seen other reviewers stating this was purchased for a child. This watch is as big as mine and I have a regular men's watch. I read in some of the reviews that people had trouble setting the watch because the instructions are not in English. The instructions I got did have English, although not very clear in the translation. I was able to figure it out without looking at the instructions.
on February 13, 2014
We bought this for my 11yr old son as a birthday gift. Packaging was great, our son thought it was super cool. Though after 2 months the band broke off. I can't give this product a good review.