Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pasnew LED Waterproof Sports Digital Watch for Children Girls Boys (Green)pse-276g
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on July 21, 2015
Still keeping time after more than a year. Here's a cheat sheet for operating:

Pasnew Watch

Light Start

Mode

Reset

To Reset all settings~ hold all 4 buttons at once
Press Light to turn on
Press and hold Light to turn off
Press start to check date

Set Time, Date, Day

Press and hold mode button for 3 seconds
Then Press mode once more until SECONDS flash
(at first “12 “ and “A” will flash, wait or press mode again until SECONDS flash)

Press Start to move between hour, minute, month, date, and day
Press Reset to move until correct hour, minute, month, date and day are set
(make sure AM or PM for hour are correctly chosen)

Then Press mode once to save

Set Alarm

Press and hold mode for 2 seconds
(Hour, day and “P” will flash)
Press Reset until correct hour is chosen
Press Start until minutes flashes
Press Reset until correct minutes are chosen
(can choose hour and minutes but day remains on Mon- however alarm will sound)
Press Mode to save
Press Reset to turn off alarm set after it sounds

To Turn Alarm or Chime on or off

Press and hold Reset button
Then Press Start button and cycle through choices until nothing, all or one is/are highlighted

For Stop Watch

Press Mode once
Press Reset and Start together to set to zero
Press Start to start and stop

For Chime

Hold Reset and Press Start button until chime only is highlighted
Chime will sound at each hour
on July 27, 2014
Great watch for my 8 and 10 year old. After reading other reviews of this product I know that setting the time and date would a challenge. The instructions provided are not in English and the English insert didn't help. HOWEVER, Pasnew does have the complete English Manuals available for download on their website. The instructions that are compatible with this watch are the PSE-056 Model. On the instructions you'll see 2 different "class" numbers. I used "Class B IC" to change the time and date on my sons watch. Haven't changed anything else (Alarm, etc.) but for now I'm happy to have the time set. Here's the Pasnew webpage - http://www.pasnew.com/english/edown.aspx
Here's a direct link to the Manual - http://www.pasnew.com/upload/6341400418151562501892444581.jpg

Hope this helps.
on June 29, 2014
My son loves his watch. It's the perfect size for a 9 year old guy and is his favorite color. Watch out for a similar watch on Amazon, which we bought first, which is actually for men. This is the right size for boys. Could work for boys maybe 8-14.
on September 4, 2013
I bought this as an early 8th birthday present for my nephew after the watch he got for Christmas broke. Oh my gosh, he loves it. After he put it on he sat down and showed me all the awesome things it does. It's a bit big for his wrist, but he's also a smaller kid. But the color is as pictured and has awesome features. An awesome buy, and I highly recommend it!
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2015
Seemed cheaply made, and I couldn't set the time for the life of me. The directions come for 2 different models, and I didn't know which model this watch was. I tried both directions and neither worked. I have set many watches before, but this one I couldn't figure out. I'm pretty sure the buttons were reacting randomly! Wasted way too much time trying to figure it out! Sent it back.
on December 18, 2015
I think some sort of translation program wrote this instruction manual. It did NOT make sense in English. Setting the time is not intuitive and the manual did not help. The silvery parts are plastic coated in metallic paint and they did flake within a year. The numbers are very small. I wish they had made the digits bigger and all the surrounding frame on the face smaller. Not great... but cheap!
on December 13, 2015
The look of this watch is really sharp/good looking. I love the different colors of the numbers on the screen and the layout. Some reviewers complained about the instructions. My instructions were written in English. They could have been written more clearly I think, but after rereading a few times and messing around, I had it figured out in about 10 minutes. My only complaint is that I purchased this specifically because it claimed to be "waterproof", but the instructions say NOT to push any buttons when in water. That kinda defeats part of the purpose (like if you're using the stopwatch feature in water).
on July 27, 2015
Supposed to be a kids watch. After an hour I , a fairly patient and well read adult, gave up trying to reset all measurements. The manual that came with it was for a different model and had very little helpful relevance in information. Being the problem solving kind of person I am I went to the Pasnew website in hopes of finding a pdf manual for this particular model. Couldn't tell you if it existed on the webpage or not as it was ALL in Chinese. Yep, this baby went back to amazon ASAP.
on August 12, 2014
Good quality watch at a good price. My son really likes it and is enjoying learning military time. Based on some of the other reviews I thought it would be tricky to figure out the button functions, but luckily I have a smart wife. She doesn't think it is hard to figure out.
on September 25, 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old Grandson as I had purchased the blue one for his older brother. He like it and also is thrilled about was the stopwatch on it. My only complaint is that both the blue and green watches arrived tougher - thank goodness. Because they came wrapped differently and when we opened them the blue one was fine however the green one was in a box covered in Chinese and so were the instructions. We would have been completely lost had we not ordered two and one came with English instructions.