Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

on April 9, 2017
For the price, it was a pretty good Christmas present. My little one enjoyed it but if you buy one you probably should get the remote so you can play the whole gambit of VR games available. My kid used her iphone7 and I used my LG 7 and both fit the set well.
on July 18, 2016
love it and it came same day as i ordered!!! it was perfect for fathers day gift.
on April 11, 2017
First of all the magnet that holds the cover is not strong enough to keep the phone securely in place.
Second of all the damn hinge broke and the whole cover fell out.
Cheap material and poor design. Stay away!
on April 7, 2017
We need to fine tune it, hopefully it will meet our expectations
on June 13, 2016
Just a bad product. Very poor quality and cheap material
on March 15, 2017
This is my first time using VR and I'm really impressed! Most of the apps are slightly blurry, and I can't read smaller font sizes even after adjusting the lens, but that could be a problem within the apps I've used. Plus, it is a cheap headset so I really can't complain! Great for testing out VR for the first time without draining your wallet. Simple to use and isn't as uncomfortable as it looks.
on April 20, 2017
I gave this to my brother for Christmas. It did not focus well and gave us all headaches. Waste of money.
on January 26, 2017
Pretty good and I like how the cover is non transparent.
on June 15, 2016
All I can say is wow. I first tried out a cardboard version of the virtual reality headset to see if I would be interested in going further, then I ordered this headset. Wow! I am blown away by what my phone and this headset is capable of. This headset blocks so much of your other vision that you feel fully immersed into the world on the screen in front of your face. It is absolutely amazing. I will say that I am now shopping for a bluetooth handset so I can operate my iPhone while using the headset. I can't do anything by way of games or interacting with virtual reality. I am only able to watch videos, which is amazing in and of itself. So if you are expecting to be able to interact, make sure you order a VR remote of some nature. (I would make sure that if you are using an Apple device you get one that says it is IOS capable because many are not).
This headset is extremely comfortable, plenty of cushioning around the face. The head strap is adjustable easily by velcro. There are adjusters so you can tilt and shift the lenses to comfortably look at the screen in front with the proper alignment. All together this is a very well crafted and durable headset great for all of your virtual reality adventures.
I received this product at a free or discounted rate in exchange for an honest review. It is my goal to provide you with the information you need to make an informed purchase. If there are any additional questions you have please place them in the customer questions and answers section and I will attempt to answer them as my experience with the product allows. If you have found this review helpful please mark it as such. thanks!
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2017
hard to focus and doesn't fit on your head well.