Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2017
Really nice and comfortable headset. Has a “door” for the camera so you can use AR apps also. Good for the money.

Cons: I can see the interior walls of the headset and the sides of my iPhone 7. Also, light penetrates because of the white color. Best use on dark enviroments.
on September 11, 2017
It is truly a good item, but it really difficult to see completely the image.
on July 3, 2016
Bought them for my mom, she loves them.
on August 6, 2016
Exactly what I expected, pretty happy with it! Only improvement would be accommodate iphones that are in thicker rubber cases... I have to de-case my phone to use it, until I modify the unit that is...
on January 30, 2017
They fit good. Sometimes my phone doesn't stay in when I take them off. But I don't ever take my case off. I would buy them again. Just need to find a good VR app.
on January 8, 2017
I got them for my 9 year old. He loves them. (Me too). They are easy to use and size. You do need to take off a bulky phone cover to use. Overall great product.
on June 5, 2016
I used this with an iPhone 6s Plus and had no problems. Very comfortable for my huge head. It does tend to fog up if it is humid, but I like the adjustments for the axis of the eyes for fine tuning.
on December 21, 2016
i really love this set, would recommend to others, keep up the good work, and the built in headphones was a very smart move
on January 15, 2017
Glasses fit well with adjustable strap; you can see the entire picture from your phone. Great price for such a Nice product - highly recommend.
on January 14, 2017
The product is good. Wish the focusing is better. The images could be a bit Sharper. But my family likes it. Fits well with my iPhone 7+.