Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

on April 9, 2017
For the price, it was a pretty good Christmas present. My little one enjoyed it but if you buy one you probably should get the remote so you can play the whole gambit of VR games available. My kid used her iphone7 and I used my LG 7 and both fit the set well.
on July 18, 2016
love it and it came same day as i ordered!!! it was perfect for fathers day gift.
on October 14, 2016
Even better than I expected! Thank you so much!
on August 5, 2016
Awesome. Used with a smart phone it is unbelievable.
on December 20, 2016
Its a Christmas gift for my hubby, I tested it out before I wrapped it, it seems cool. 1 reviewer said don't have anything less than an iPhone 6, I just think you need a phone were the graphics are a good quality. I think he'll be excited! The sound was great! He loves it!!
on June 13, 2016
Just a bad product. Very poor quality and cheap material
on December 25, 2016
Worked perfectly - just as described with a Moto cell phone! Our 12 year old granddaughter was very happy.
on February 9, 2017
I use my iPhone 5s with these VR Glasses. I have been very pleased with them. This is my first pair, so I have no basis of comparison, but these have worked very well. Easy to focus, and comfortable to wear. I would defiantly purchase these again.
on January 8, 2017
fun,and good quality. selling the same ones in the mall for 20 dollars more. these were a great buy
on October 13, 2016
Good quality, but I got a headache after using shortly. Not the products fault, just FYI.