How To Pass IT Exams Without Trying (Too Hard) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 66 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
1) because of time issues I rarely take the time unless it's really important to me and
2) most of things I love have already been reviewed multiple times by others and I have little to add.
This time I'm going to to take the time because I read the product, love it's content and realize that at the time I was writing this, I'm the first person to write a review.
I bought this book to see, among other reasons, if someone who has that many certs and has taken over 20 exams (way to go Shaun!) can actually write in a way that is meaningful to me.
The book starts out as a funny, explorative journey into the life and trials of someone who like most people, sort of fell into IT, and then accidentally, figured out how to pass exams without cheating.
As someone who is always on the net searching for resources to further my IT education, having some one put most ( if not all ) the good stuff ( where to find it, what works etc) in one place was useful all by itself.
Having it written in a fun way was a bonus.
The author obviously has a sense of humor and even enjoys poking fun at himself. It refreshing to see a "textbook" and an author who doesn't take himself too seriously.
That said, the book isn't perfect. The beginning and the end are the best parts, the middle suffering from an abundance of useful facts, and a shortage of the humor you've gotten used to to.
This is not a long book. You'll read through it in a few hours, if you don't get bogged down in the middle (I did) and you'll want to refer to it often.
I guess the best thing I can say about the ebook is:
If I had a free copy, I would still buy a copy for my self, because I want to legally own the content.
Bottom line - it's useful. Buy it if you want to know how to pass It exams.
Good luck on passing legally.
Keith Headley Windows 7 MCP
I would recommend this book to anyone doing any Information Technology Certifications, as well as persons who struggle with studying on a whole.
There is practically no new advice, except if you are fresh from high school and you just noticed there is the internet, and cerfitications.
A too obvious book, not even worth a try.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Windows Server
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification > CompTIA
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification > Microsoft
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > Windows > Windows Desktop
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Windows - General