|Item Weight||22.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22.2 x 17.6 x 9.6 inches|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1221-0026LR|
|OEM Part Number||10420375, 10420376|
|ABPA Partslink Number||GM2503139, GM2502139|
|Hollander Number||114-01534L, 114-01533R|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.79
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Aftermarket Replacement Driver and Passenger Set Headlights Compatible with Lumina Monte Carlo 10420375 10420376
Enhance your purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
car and it was an exact fit..... don't waste your time on the toothpaste rub or any you tube video that shows you how to "fix your headlights" like new...I did it, and it simply does not work...or much less going to a auto body shop and shelling out the same amount
of money, for this temporarily fix, because it will re-haze over, when you can get brand new pair of headlights for the same price if not cheaper, and the headlight bulbs included!!! it took me 30 minutes to replace both, make my adjustments, turned the lights on and what a difference!!! so bright, just as it was when it came out of the factory.... it made my old car, look new!!
So far so good with the new headlamps. They certainly clean up the ride and are a lot pretty to look at instead of the cloudy mess that were my previous ones...