Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,668 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,769 reviews
on June 17, 2017
What can I say. I need to watch this during holy week. It clarifies my sin for me and makes me recognize the cost.
on August 7, 2017
Great movie, took me years to watch as I didn't want to see a Jesus slasher movie as I was told it was. Was surprised pleasantly due to movie production value. Jesus is so brave, and still lives to be there for those who want him- common man like me thinks he' d like the movie- just guessing, haven' t asked him lol!
on February 22, 2013
We bought this the past year for our kids to see just how much suffering Jesus endured for us. The church readings are pretty sanitized and you do not understand how vicious the scourging of prisoners was. Once kids are of the age they can handle the graphic nature of the whips with the jagged metal pieces in them I recommend they see it. It puts them on an entirely new level of understanding what was given up for us. Mel Gibson has his detractors but this is a great piece of work as many of his other works such as 'The Patriot.' Ironic that it took an Australian to make one of the best movies about the American Revolution.
on July 5, 2017
things you learn as a grade school student brought into the reality of grown up life. all these years of reading and hearing this from the bible- this movie was an entire new level of understanding. recommend for all age groups.
on June 4, 2017
absolutely astounding. The only true to life film of the sacrifice of Christ.
on July 31, 2017
It's the real deal - awesome. I saw his interview on TV, he went through incredible agony while making the film - but treasured every minute of it and would do it again. It is the real deal!
on June 21, 2017
Oustanding portrayal of what our Lord and Savior endured for us.
on January 27, 2017
Excellent movie of Jesus of Nazareth, during Jesus's last 12 hours of life before his crucifixion on the cross in Jerusalem. A very moving movie, highly recommended, and a must watch movie.
on June 9, 2017
Very good movie and appropriate for Lent.
on June 22, 2017