|Brand Name||Passion Planner|
|Item Weight||14.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 5.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Color||2018 Blue Blossom|
Passion Planner 2018 - Daily Agenda, Appointment Calendar, Gratitude and Reflection Journal to Increase Productivity and Achieve Goals - Compact Size (A5) Sunday Start (Blue Blossom)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✨ MORE THAN JUST A PLANNER - This tool will help you define and breakdown your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. Create the life you've always wanted! Start chasing your passions and achieving your dreams TODAY.
- ✨ STAY ORGANIZED AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - Manage your time effectively and learn to prioritize. Includes sections to schedule appointments and deadlines, work AND personal to-do lists to maintain a work/life balance, a place to jot down the good things that happened, a blank space for notes and doodles, and monthly check-ins to reflect on the past, present, and future.
- ✨ HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT - Luxurious, soft faux-leather cover with 100% recycled white heavy-duty paper. Handmade with strong binding, a ribbon marker, and a reinforced elastic band to keep it all together.
- ✨ EXCLUSIVE ACCESS - Enhance your experience. Receive access to our FREE downloadable PDFs and inserts on the Passion Planner official website. Find FULL year PDFs, finance trackers, habit trackers, and MORE!
- ✨ COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT - For every planner purchased, we give one away. We’re more than a planner company—we’re a group of individuals dedicated to making a change in the world. We’ve created a #PashFam that encourages one another to graduate college, land their dream job, plan their wedding, battle depression, overcome anxiety, and achieve their dreams.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take Action and Organize Your Life with Passion Planner
Passion Planner is the one place for all your thoughts. It's more than just a planner—it's a tool that helps you break down your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. It has been designed to encourage you to plan for the future, reflect on the past, but most importantly, act on the present. Think of it as a 24/7 life coach that fits in your backpack—always ready to challenge you to focus on what is most important, accept your thoughts and ideas without judgment, and prompt you to reflect on your everyday life. We hope that it becomes a place where you can declutter your mind, allowing you to focus on the present moment.
- Passion RoadMap
- Weekly layouts
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
- 20 additional blank pages
- 20 additional gridded pages
The Passion RoadMap is an annual exercise that helps you define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, and throughout your life.
Listing your goals on your Passion Roadmap can help you visually see your dreams. Fill out your roadmap and start planning to do the things you’re passionate about. Draw a small illustration or place a sticker by each goal that best represents it. While planning your month, place a sticker or draw the illustration you plan to focus on for each week.
- Weekly and daily focuses to keep your attention on the most important tasks.
- Weekly plans from Sunday - Saturday, 6 AM – 11 PM.
- Every day, broken down into 30 minute sections to help you manage your time.
- “Good Things That Happened” section to keep you focused on the positive.
- A motivational quote and challenge to inspire positive action.
- Personal and work to-do lists organized by priority to encourage work-life balance, because very often we forget to take care of ourselves.
- “Space of Infinite Possibility” where you can take notes, draw, create, write, brainstorm or customize to your needs.
Classic A4 size: 11.69"x8.27"
Compact A5 size: 8.27"x5.83"
Passion Planners are bound with over 200 pages of high-quality 120 GSM 100% recycled paper, making them 20% thicker than before. A higher quality paper also means it's much smoother to write on!
A thick, durable, fabric accordion pocket lines the back of every planner, protecting your keepsakes, stickers, receipts, or anything else you want to keep with you on your life journey.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, the content. The pages are thick and durable, and can withstand most markers (though probably not heavy duty sharpies if you're into using those) without bleeding through. The quotes are inspiring, not cutesy, and the "good things that happened" block gives me life when I look back on past weeks. The "Space of Infinite Possibility" that accompanies every week and month spread is a great place for doodles when I'm bored in meetings at work, lists, ideas, and everything else. I've actually been ON TIME to appointments because I have this thing. Nay, even early, because it's in my planner and I had to go in it last night to find the notes for the beef stew that I wrote out on one page and scanned over my week and there was the appointment reminder. I've used almost every facet of this planner and I am NOT a planner person. I enjoy the IDEA of planners, but not the actual execution... but I love this and use it every day.
Is it the "Yearly Plan"? Is it the neat columns and plenty of space to add what I want? Is it the spare paper at the back (so useful) where I can sketch out art ideas that I'll probably never do but that I'd like to remember anyway? Is it the helpful pocket in the back where I can keep stamps and business receipts? Is it the simple black cover made out of something practically indestructible that perpetually looks polished and put together? I don't know. But it's turned me from a "why do I need a planner?" person into a "where's my planner?" person. This is my second one and it's as lovely and solid as the first.
Passion Planner is an amazing company that constantly gives back to its community by donating planners to people in need. I am very proud to be a supporter of the #pashfam and I cannot wait until the day my kids will have one too! :)
Cons: the font is thin and light so its difficult to read. Also the times on the daily page is highlighted in grey while having thin and light colored font, so again VERY difficult to read times for appointments and since i use this for my work it's very frustrating. Other than the basic grey type used in this book i thought id love it.. im presently looking for a different book to use bc while trying to get 2018 appointments set up while in 2017 i realized this book is not set up to very user friendly. the high light in grey is not functional at all.
(ps I think the margins could be smaller which would giv more room for larger, thicker font and ther could be less 'to do' options on the bottm which would allow bigger font for the times)..
I would NOT recommend this book if you are using it for your business appointments. maybe if you just had 1 item on a time schedule a day it would be useful.
Presently Super disappointing. I should have looked better at the pictures posted before i bought it.
Most recent customer reviews
Disappointed that even though I ordered it on a Tuesday via prime I still did not receive it...Read more