|Brand Name||Passion Planner|
|Item Weight||1.37 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 7.4 x 0.9 inches|
|Color||Dated Jan-dec '19 Atrium Red Monday|
|Sheet Size||6.8 x 9.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||19DLLSM|
Passion Planner Pro Dated Jan-Dec 2019 - Goal Oriented Daily Agenda, Appointment Calendar, Reflection Journal - (B5) Monday Start (Atrium Red)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✨ MORE THAN JUST A PLANNER - This tool will help you define and breakdown your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. Create the life you've always wanted! Start chasing your passions and achieving your dreams TODAY.
- ✨ STAY ORGANIZED AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - Manage your time effectively and learn to prioritize. Includes sections to schedule appointments and deadlines, work AND personal to-do lists to maintain a work/life balance, a place to jot down the good things that happened, a blank space for notes and doodles, and monthly check-ins to reflect on the past, present, and future.
- ✨ HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT - Our LIMITED EDITION Atrium Red planner boasts a luxurious, soft faux-leather cover, hand-bound with 120gsm heavy-duty white paper, a ribbon marker, and a reinforced elastic band to keep it all together.
- ✨ EXCLUSIVE ACCESS - Enhance your experience. Receive access to our FREE downloadable PDFs and inserts on the Passion Planner official website. Find FULL year PDFs, finance trackers, habit trackers, and MORE!
- ✨ COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT - For every planner purchased, we give one away. We’re more than a planner company—we’re a group of individuals dedicated to making a change in the world. We’ve created a #PashFam that encourages one another to graduate college, land their dream job, plan their wedding, battle depression, overcome anxiety, and achieve their dreams.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
————————Our Paper Planner Helps You Identify Your Goals and Build Toward Them Every Day————————
Organize Your Life to Become the Best Version of Yourself
Start creating the life you've always wanted. Passion Planner is the one place for all your thoughts. It's more than just a planner—it's a tool that helps you break down your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. It has been designed to encourage you to plan for the future, reflect on the past, but most importantly, act on the present. Think of it as a 24/7 life coach that fits in your backpack—always ready to challenge you to focus on what is most important, accept your thoughts and ideas without judgment, and prompt you to reflect on your everyday life. We hope that it becomes a place where you can declutter your mind, allowing you to focus on the present moment.
- Passion RoadMap
- 1 Year Monthly and Weekly layouts (Weeks start on Mondays and end on Sundays, see images for details)
- Annual and monthly overview calendars (January 2019 - December 2019)
- Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
- 20 additional blank pages
- 20 additional dotted pages
The Passion RoadMap is an annual exercise that helps you define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, and throughout your life.
Listing your goals on your Passion Roadmap can help you visually see your dreams. Fill out your roadmap and start planning to do the things you’re passionate about. Draw a small illustration or place a sticker by each goal that best represents it. While planning your month, place a sticker or draw the illustration you plan to focus on for each week.
- Weekly and daily focuses to keep your attention on the most important tasks.
- Weekly plans from Monday – Sunday, 6 AM – 11 PM.
- Every day, broken down into 30 minute sections to help you manage your time.
- “Good Things That Happened” section to keep you focused on the positive.
- A motivational quote and challenge to inspire positive action.
- Personal and work to-do lists organized by priority to encourage work-life balance, because very often we forget to take care of ourselves.
- “Space of Infinite Possibility” where you can take notes, draw, create, write, brainstorm or customize to your needs.
One Size to Rule Them All
Pro Size: 7" x 10"
Smoother, Thicker Paper
Our planners are bound with over 200 pages of sustainably sourced, high-quality 120 GSM paper, and are 20% thicker than before.
Accordion Portolio Pocket
A thick, durable, fabric accordion pocket lines the back of every planner, protecting your keepsakes, stickers, and receipts.
Showing 1-5 of 555 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, the content. The pages are thick and durable, and can withstand most markers (though probably not heavy duty sharpies if you're into using those) without bleeding through. The quotes are inspiring, not cutesy, and the "good things that happened" block gives me life when I look back on past weeks. The "Space of Infinite Possibility" that accompanies every week and month spread is a great place for doodles when I'm bored in meetings at work, lists, ideas, and everything else. I've actually been ON TIME to appointments because I have this thing. Nay, even early, because it's in my planner and I had to go in it last night to find the notes for the beef stew that I wrote out on one page and scanned over my week and there was the appointment reminder. I've used almost every facet of this planner and I am NOT a planner person. I enjoy the IDEA of planners, but not the actual execution... but I love this and use it every day.
Is it the "Yearly Plan"? Is it the neat columns and plenty of space to add what I want? Is it the spare paper at the back (so useful) where I can sketch out art ideas that I'll probably never do but that I'd like to remember anyway? Is it the helpful pocket in the back where I can keep stamps and business receipts? Is it the simple black cover made out of something practically indestructible that perpetually looks polished and put together? I don't know. But it's turned me from a "why do I need a planner?" person into a "where's my planner?" person. This is my second one and it's as lovely and solid as the first.
Passion Planner is an amazing company that constantly gives back to its community by donating planners to people in need. I am very proud to be a supporter of the #pashfam and I cannot wait until the day my kids will have one too! :)
I spent a day researching different planners. I have past years experience with planners of a less satisfying sort. I chose this planner and seeing how you're reading this, you would like to know the reasons behind my selection:
1) Mismatched planners will, much like your ex, try to force a specific lifestyle on you. Passion Planner has traditions but understands that you have your own way of doing things. Passion Planner accepts your lifestyle.
2) A common issue that leads to relationships not working and planners being mismatched is that they probably never listened to you. They don't care that you had a rough day and need to rationalize not doing any work, they just passive-aggressively ask what you've been doing with your day/week/month/year/life. Passion Planner listens to your goals, dreams, needs, thoughts, and lets YOU come to terms with what makes you such a broken human on YOUR time.
3) To show just how dedicated to this working out, Passion Planner already scheduled a therapy session at the end of each month for the next year. Passion Planner can come off a bit over-bearing in these appointments and even demanding, "What was the most memorable part of this past month? DESCRIBE IT." But you'll come to realize that's just Passion Planner's way of caring. The real reason Passion Planner asks these questions every month is to ensure you're happily working towards your dreams.
4) Highlighters, ink of various colors, pens of all point-tips, and the stinky black sharpie markers. This paper is as bright and sturdy as the ideal partner.
At the end of the day, you are a person reading reviews online for a planner.
It's fair to assume that you are in the market for a planner and have concerns over which planner is the right one for you.
As a person that expects to be a student for roughly the next 100 years give or take, I can confidently recommend this planner to you.
Best of luck,
A well-organized overthinker