- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Pub Ltd; First Edition edition (April 30, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764326171
- ISBN-13: 978-0764326172
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,607,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Passion for Purses, 1600-2005 Hardcover – April 30, 2007
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Paula Higgins and Lori Blazer are both members of the prestigious Antique Purse Collector's Society and serious collectors who continue to learn about the fine points of their passions in antique costumes and textiles. Paula has contributed to two previous books on purses and provided appraisals for important collections. She lives in Georgia. Lori advises dealers and collectors on antiques purses. She lives in Southern California.