Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Brian De Palma returns to the sleek, sly, seductive territory of Dressed To Kill with an erotic corporate thriller fueled by sex, ambition, image, envy and the dark, murderous side of passion. At a Berlin ad agency, an outgoing American and her no-nonsense European colleague engage in an escalating personal and professional rivalry that quickly becomes a deadly power struggle.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : EONE7412DVD
- Director : Brian De Palma
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Release date : July 1, 2016
- Actors : Rachel McAdams, Noomi Rapace
- Subtitles: : English
- Studio : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B00EVU3T26
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,216 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT... I got a fever. And the only cure for it is more Noomi Rapace! She was amazing in this film, as she is in every film she makes. She’s my favorite actor (not just actress, because she’s better than the men too!). She’s the greatest actor of all time, and I could watch her all day long. I don’t care what she’s in. I could probably watch a 2 hour movie of nothing but her eating a salad, and would probably think it was awesome. SHE’S JUST THAT GOOD.
So if you’re a rabid Noomi fan like me, then you will enjoy this! But if you’re a more normal, balanced individual, then you will probably think this movie is just okay, maybe even not so good. Apparently a lot of people care about the actual plots of movies. Go figure.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 23, 2021
The mind games they play in this film is appalling. Hope this kind of stuff never happens to me in real life! It does take a while before things actually start happening. But when they do...
Fast delivery, well packaged, good price.