Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on September 30, 2016
The notes in this book are things most of us actually leave for others. Or maybe I just know people who leave smartass notes. At any rate, it's just not that original (or funny). Try the book "WTF" or "I Hate Everything" or even "I Hate Everyone." They're a whole look funnier and more insightful.

If you do want this book, get the hardcover version. It's hell to try to read on Kindle. Almost impossible.
on March 22, 2017
I bought this coffee table book as a gift for one of my cousins (we had previously bonded over Awkward Family Photos), but I ended up reading it about five times before I gave it to her. As someone who has shared a break room with some very anal coworkers, I couldn't help but laugh at all of these amazing photos. If you want to be reminded of how ridiculous people can be, buy this book. It's hilarious.
on December 20, 2014
bought this book for someone for christmas, to use as a pick me up whenever he was feeling down. we sat together that night on christmas after he opened all his gifts, and he read them out loud to me, and so many times he had to stop because he was laughing too much to continue. book totally served its purpose
on March 13, 2015
I bought this for my page-a-day desk calendar this year. Just like most page-a-days, there are some great days and some "eh" days. I find some of them to be hilarious, and others I find myself thinking "why did they include that?" It's still better than the calendar I chose last year, and it goes nicely with my sarcastic nature. I would probably buy one again.
on July 3, 2010
I wanted to like this book, I really did. I love reading notes that have actual notes passed from one person to another - or, in this case, left for another person. Some of the notes in this book are hilarious and I actually did laugh out loud. Others made me wince, because I could imagine the person receiving the note wasn't going to be too happy.

I honestly was expecting this book to contain a bit more... substance. It was a quick read, there weren't too many notes that made me laugh or wince or feel anything at all. I would recommend it to you, but I'd suggest that you borrow it from a friend before buying it... if you even buy it at all.
on May 30, 2014
I gave this to my boss for Christmas. This book is him and the way he is, so it was perfect for him. He is VERY passive aggressive and this fits both his work and home life. He said he took it home and read it and even had his family read it. It is a good sized book, very funny and worth the money. If you, or you know someone who is like this I highly recommend it. It's a riot!
on December 28, 2010
I purchased this book as a "pick-me-up" along with a few other books as well. I was really excited when it came in, but I have yet to laugh like everyone else claims to be doing so much of. Some were funny, but not "milk out of your nose" funny. For a really good laugh, I would buy "Text from Last Night" or something of that sort.

Don't get me wrong, it was okay-but really nothing special. Some of them did make you scratch your head, but to me, it just seemed like casual, everyday notes that disgruntled roomates/employees leave. I wouldn't recommend it, but someone else might like it.
on March 24, 2015
Meh. Some days are funny, some not so much. We primarily chose this daily calendar over others because it's a conversation topic and the dates are clearly visible from across the room (large, bold red numbers against white background) so it's delivered on our expectations.
on January 2, 2017
Wasn't funny...just mean. It gave insights into the worst in people, and I gave up reading 1/3 of the way through.
on October 11, 2015
i had seen this book i think at a friends house. and thought it was pretty funny. so i went out and got it. i love it, each page has something new to laugh about. i highly recommend this for a subtle humorous time.