- Series: Solar Heat Technologies
- Paperback: 606 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (March 16, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262531712
- ISBN-13: 978-0262531719
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,686,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1387 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- #11605 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Energy Production & Extraction
- #12065 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Passive Cooling (Solar Heat Technologies) Paperback – March 6, 2000
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
About the Author
Jeffrey Cook is Regents Professor of Architecture at Arizona State University. Passive Cooling is volume 8 in the series Solar Heat Technologies: Fundamentals and Applications, edited by Charles A Bankston.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?