- Series: Solar Heat Technologies
- Paperback: 606 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (March 16, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262531712
- ISBN-13: 978-0262531719
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,057,775 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1454 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- #12230 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Energy Production & Extraction
- #12618 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Passive Cooling (Solar Heat Technologies) Paperback – March 6, 2000
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Jeffrey Cook is Regents Professor of Architecture at Arizona State University. Passive Cooling is volume 8 in the series Solar Heat Technologies: Fundamentals and Applications, edited by Charles A Bankston.
Browse award-winning titles. See more