Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
WD 500GB My Passport Go SSD Cobalt Portable External Storage, USB 3.0 - WDBMCG5000ABT-WESN
Enhance your purchase
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Solid State|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB|
|Specific Uses For Product||Personal, Gaming, Business|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Drop-resistant up to 2 meters, with a rubber protective bumper to endure bumps and shakes even while the drive is plugged in
- Pocket-sized drive has a built-in cable for convenient portability
- Solid state drive with no moving parts, purposefully designed and manufactured by WD for high reliability and dependability
- 2.5x faster than most portable hard drives with up to 400MB/s performance*
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Tough and Durable
The My Passport Go portable drive has shock-absorbing rubber edges and no active internal parts, making it drop-resistant up to 2 meters and helping to keep your content safe from bumps and vibrations.
Delivering SSD performance of up to 400MB/s,* the My Passport Go portable drive is fast enough to keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle thanks to its SSD inside.
* Based on read speed and internal testing. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
Compare with similar items
My Passport Go is the tough SSD drive built to travel. With a rubber protective bumper on the outside, a solid state drive on the inside, and a built-in cable for convenience; this is no ordinary drive. My Passport Go is the perfect drive to take anywhere with confidence. **Based on read speed and internal testing. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.