- Series: Passport to the World
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: World Trade Press (March 25, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1885073313
- ISBN-13: 978-1885073310
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,399,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Passport Hong Kong (Passport to the World) Paperback – March 25, 1998
From the Publisher
Success in international business is not just about your product and service, or about terms and delivery schedules. Success is about people, traditions and relationships. Passport to the World books are comprehensive guides to understanding a country's people, culture, etiquette and communication styles. Passport Hong Kong will help you: Avoid cultural faux pas Learn about Hong Kong Chinese values and beliefs Understand the reasons behind the actions Develop an effective negotiating style Don't leave without your passport!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|