Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Past Forward- A Serial Novel: Episode 20
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on November 17, 2012
**Review by "John Barner's" wife Carrie**

Just when I thought things were settling down for Chad and Willow, we have more mysteries developing! I actually really like the suspense. :) Although these later episodes (since they got married) feel more rushed to me--because they seem to cover more time in each episode than the early ones did--I am still enjoying them so much. I love the new development involving Ryder (don't want to say too much and give something away for those who haven't read it yet). It's so neat to watch Chad and Willow living out their faith and growing as parents and as a couple. Also, one of my favorite parts is Willow's journal entries. So neat to get a peek into her mind! This was another great episode, and I can't wait to find out what is going on in the next one.
on November 18, 2012
Fantastic suspense in this episode! Just loving it! Episode 21 can't be released fast enough! I'm not getting tired of this series - I just want it to go on forever. Chad and Willow have becone like very good friends I never want to say goodbye to! Each episode being released these days seems to get better and better. I thought I might be gettting bored by now but quite the contrary. Great unexpected twist in this story ending with a major cliffhanger! Wish I had waited for Episode 21 to come out before I read this episode, but then I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight! Way to go Chautona! Keep 'em coming! Please!!! As another reviewer has written, I agree that you have indeed perfected this genre!
on November 17, 2012
Chautona has written another episode that will keep you guessing. Literally this one is a cliff hanger and now we have to wait to see just what Willow's mom really did all those years ago. I have totally enjoyed this series.
on November 20, 2012
I just love Willow's approach to life. Her questions make the "normal" answers make absolutely no sense. And yet, her "normal" makes so much sense, most of the time. Chelsea and Ryder present interesting issues and opportunities, as does the possibility of an addition to the house. But what is it that Chad found in that envelope?

Oh, I wish I could turn the next page now!

Thank you, Chautona, for sharing this story. Um, would you hurry with the next episode? No pressure! LOL
on November 7, 2012
I look forward to reading this series again when it is finished. Wow what a cliff hanger. Chautona's imagination is amazing. These few chapters are no exception to that.
on November 16, 2012
Being addicted to Willow and Chad I have to say it's not fair that episode 21 isn't out yet, I want it now ... you can probably tell I don't handle cliffhanger endings very well.

I love this series partly for the way it challenges my thinking and this episodes does that in an unexpected way - I don't know that I could be as caring, and to an extent self-sacrificing as Willow and Chad were ... hence my challenge.

Definitely worth reading though I personally would wait for the volumes so you can get a sense of continuity as you read them.
on November 15, 2012
Oh no, the suspense if waiting to see what is hidden in that bathroom, I have my suspensions, but will not say what as not to ruin it for anyone else....I love this entire series and really hate to see it come to an end....I want it to keep going....
on December 5, 2012
I have loved Willow and Chad from the very first episode. They have been through some heart wrenching situations but have triumphed. Isn't that what life is all about? The Bible assures us that we are more than conquerors and that we can do all things through Christ which strengthens us. I also find Willow's innocence so endearing. Keep up the good work
on November 16, 2012
Another good read from Chautona.

I must admitt, though, as good as this series is, I'm getting somewhat tired of it. I do like the story, though! Just ready for some new faces to grace the Rockland group of people.

***

Willow and Chad's life together is nothing but boring! Willow's life is getting different and Chad's life is...well... Chad is Chad ;)

High five to Chautona for keeping these characters sane!
on November 23, 2012
A bathtub full of concrete? I love the whole series, but this episode left me really antsy to get episode 21! I'm so glad that we will still be able to follow Willow next year, even if it is a bit slower. Certainly not ready to give her up yet!