Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on September 1, 2012
My husband and I are paleo and were looking for an alternative to flour. This is good quality, great for baking or "breading" and finer than Bob's Red Mill
on May 15, 2012
This was a great value and a high quality almond flour. Fine texture, perfect for baking these tremendous muffins I make from the Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook (also available on Amazon). I love Bob's Red Mill almond meal flour, but needed something with a lighter texture. Will experiment with other recipes, but you can't really go wrong with this fine flour.
on March 12, 2015
I have learned to make French Macarons and I made my own almond meal but I couldn't get it fine enough. I tried this product and my macarons are gorgeous now. I'll only use this almond flour from now on!!!
review image review image review image review image
on February 6, 2014
Very fine flour or at least it seems so to me.
Great for baking.
I love to make these pancakes with the flour and they r sooo GOOD! ^_^
I use this flour and the recipe from wellnessmamacom.
Please try it out. ^_^

Ingredients

1.5 cups Blanched Almond Flour
3 eggs
1 cup of water or milk(or slightly less to desired thickness)
Optional: spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, vanilla, blueberries or other flavors

Instructions

Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a hand blender or immersion blender until batter is a pourable consistency.
Make one test pancake to check for desired thickness and texture.
Cook all pancakes on a griddle or in a large pan for approximately 2-3 minutes per side until bubble form and both sides are golden brown.
Enjoy!
on June 9, 2014
I am trying to learn how to bake without using white flour, which, is bad for us, I guess. And I hate that. I grew up baking with white flour, eating white bread and it's just yummy. Now that I'm older, I am trying to incorporate healthier choices so I purchased the almond flour. I've only made pancakes with it because I actually had all the ingredients on hand. I've found that when using almond or coconut flour, I have to have all these other 'odd' ingredients that I've never had to purchase before and I find it annoying. Xanath Gum - What-the-what? Anyway - the pancakes were OK. They did come out kind of fluffy and certainly browned nicely;However, the texture of almond flour, just like coconut flour, is SO different than white flour. Almond flour, to me, is almost gritty. Coconut flour is like biting into a sponge and in a way it is like a sponge because it sucks up every ounce of liquid you put with it. I'm going to try a few more recipes with the almond flour and I'm hoping that I will acquire a taste for it. I know it is definitely healthier than good ol white flour, but as usual, healthier never tastes as good as unhealthy.
on May 9, 2016
I want to reduce my flour intake, but realistically know I need to still get to eat some treats. So I tried this almond flour and made cookies. I was pleasantly surprised that the texture is pretty fine so the cookies are similar to flour cookies. The almond flavor is great and added a lot to the cookie. I think you could add 50/50 flour and almond flour if you are just trying to reduce white flour intake and be happy with the product. I have not used other Almond flours so I can't compare it, but I was very happy with the purchase and felt the price was worth fair.

While the manufacture tagged this "very fine", I would call it fairly fine....it is not powdery like regular flour, but there aren't any chunks either. It looks just like the picture. I would imagine the heavier than flour texture is due to the fact that it is made of nuts.
on January 14, 2013
Only FINE almond flour will do for a really tasty, elegantly textured aked product that calls for almond flour. Coarsely ground almond flour yields unacceptable products!
on November 29, 2015
I am very disappointed by the "very fine" almond flour. It is very coarse. If you would like to make a perfect macaron, do not buy it. I seldomly write reviews, only remark the one I think not worth the money and expection.
review image
on March 3, 2013
This product is great when cooking gluten free. I keep it in the freezer to preserve the flour so the almonds will not go rancid.
on December 11, 2012
Very fine almond flour and works great in baking recipes in place of regular flour. It also has worked great on a couple of breading recipes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.