- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: That Patchwork Place (October 18, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604688319
- ISBN-13: 978-1604688313
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#20,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Patchwork
- #27 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Quilts & Quilting
- #32 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pat Sloan's Teach Me to Machine Quilt: Learn the Basics of Walking Foot and Free-Motion Quilting Paperback – October 18, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Featured GRE prep guides. Sponsored by McGraw-Hill. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Pat Sloan is a quilt designer, author, teacher, radio/podcast show producer and host, and fabric designer. Her passion for making quilts, sharing quilts, and talking with quilters about quilts is limitless. Pat travels around the world teaching and hosts several Internet groups of quilters where they share on a daily basis what they make.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 70%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?