We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Zipper closure
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
|Spring dresses from Lark & Ro. Exclusively for Prime members. Shop now.|
Cap-Sleeve Wrap $44.50
Side Button $64.50
Sleeveless Bow $59.50
Customers who bought this item also bought
From oatmeal to single malt, the Nano-Air Jacket represents a breakthrough in active insulation for high-output, stop-and-go alpine missions. Its exclusive, stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, so you can put it on and leave it on. The Jacket's incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air's thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00OZFXKAS
- Item model number: 84255
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Note: I originally got a medium, but that was pretty snug around my hips. If you are wavering between two sizes, go for a size up. The large doesn't feel too big on me (even though I am short and the arms are a bit longish), and it is a very comfortable fit all around.
Second note: This is actually not Bill posting, but his daughter, who bought the jacket. ;-)